I know the title was a little dramatic, but i have work in a couple hours and need to get this app working before i go.

I downloaded the new NCAA march madness on demand app from the appstore that will broadcast each game of the tournament over wifi, problem is work has theirs locked down and im not allowed the password. I need help getting it to work over edge.

I have been trying to get the voipover3g to have it work, but not sure if im doing it right. I tried editing the plist file with com.mobitv.marchmadnessapp2009 which i found by googling my question. Still nothing. To edit the plist file i downloaded a plist editor for windows but when i go to save the new file it saves it with 0 bytes, and then i cant open it again. I also changed the file name to .txt edited it and renamed it .plist which seemed to work, but it doesnt change anything when i transfer it back to the phone.

Please any help would be welcomed, i missing my kansas game becaue cbs feels tennesee rednecks are more important.
    2009-03-20 07:06 PM
    Kansas won

Anyway, I havent used the VoIPower3G package, but after editing the plist, did you restart your phone? If it works, please post how because its killing me to have to watch updates instead of just watching it...
    2009-03-21 04:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD