Well it seems that now, myspace is redirecting iphone users to their mobile page. Everytime i try to use the site I get an error and its just a total mess. Anyone else notice this?
    2008-03-07 02:45 AM
    Shame.. Facebook has a great iphone site
    2008-03-07 02:47 AM
    I had noticed that the facebook webapp works perfectly, and i love it. Myspace is really just getting to an all new low. The regular myspace site worked fine. Now we all have to deal with this dysfunctional crippled mobile site that isn't even sized for the iphones screen correctly. What a joke.

i have found a workaround to get onto the regular myspace website. In safari type home.myspace.com and you will be directed to the full site
    Last edited by m3thodandr3d; 2008-03-07 at 03:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-03-07 03:24 AM
    thanks for finally telling me that. they used to have a button that goes to it. but now you can do that or go to help and the 2nd faq should give you the link to the classicsite.
    2008-03-07 04:08 AM
    http://www.myspace.com/?useclassicmyspace=true

there is the regular myspace link bookmark it
    2008-03-07 08:36 AM
    http://www.myspace.com/?useclassicmyspace=true

there is the regular myspace link bookmark it
    SICK dude thanks! this new mobile.myspace thing just started happening to me the other day...dunno about anyone else? i am guessing its the same? anyway that new mobile myspace needs a lot of work...i get that error message too...as someone else said the facebook mobile works great...thanks!
    Formerly of modmymoto.com ..now upgraded to 2.1 & jailbroken using quickpwn

RETIRED- Motorola L7 -R4517, RSA removed, EDGE internet browsing, full iPhone skin with 14 icon menu, widget style home icons, Bullfrog iTunes, 1GB storage
    2008-03-07 06:35 PM
    Yeah the "Mobile Myspace" is garbage. They need to make it like the Facebook one.
    Last edited by doogee; 2008-03-08 at 09:23 AM.
    2008-03-08 09:18 AM
    WOW i just tried it to see how bad it really is, and you guys are right. it looks terrible and doesnt work.. On my first attempt i got a server busy error, and on my second attempt i got to the ugly mobile page, where i struggled for 30 seconds trying to enter my email, before giving up
    "The glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time you fall."
    2008-03-08 10:52 AM
    it started happening to me too, but was able to move thru the site with lots of patience.

thanks for the link!
    2008-03-08 06:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD