I like when I'm in an app and I can just double tap the home button and get a pop up letting me either play/pause, rewind, fast forward, close the pop up, or open the iPod. But what causes that pop up box to open sometimes, and the iPod itself to open others?

I ALWAYS want the pop up box to come up so I can stay in my current app, but sometimes double tapping the home button closes the app and opens the iPod. It's really annoying when it does that. Is there any way to stop the iPod from opening and make it where only the pop up box shows up?
    Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

If I helped you, be sure to press the Thanks! button over there ->
    If I didn't, press it anyway.
    2009-03-31 05:22 AM
    music playing= little pop up.
    no music or album ended= full ipod.
    2009-03-31 05:30 AM
    There is great app on Cydia that does just that called iPodPop under the ifoneguide.nl source.

It make the popup come up with double tap even if iPod app is off just like in the iPod Touch.
    2009-03-31 10:10 AM
    There is great app on Cydia that does just that called iPodPop under the ifoneguide.nl source.

It make the popup come up with double tap even if iPod app is off just like in the iPod Touch.
    Thanks so much! ^^
    Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

If I helped you, be sure to press the Thanks! button over there ->
    If I didn't, press it anyway.
    2009-04-02 05:39 AM
    ^it works great
    2009-04-02 01:01 PM
    iHome also has that feature among many many others. You should check it out!
    2009-04-03 03:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD