I have two email accounts. I'd like to set different alerts for each account so I know by sound which account has new mail. Anyone know of an app that does this?

Thanks in advance.

Jon
    2009-04-15 01:14 AM
    Dont think so, I think the sounds are linked to the actual app (mail). Not to say it couldnt be done, but Im pretty sure it hasnt.
    2009-04-15 01:18 AM
    An alternative is to download another iPhone application, for example you could download mBox Mail for a hotmail account, then change the incoming email sound, and for the iPhone Mail app, you could have a different one there to.

This wouldnt be as effective as what you said above, but its prob the best you can do at the mom.
    2009-04-15 03:44 AM
    MyProfiles by IntelliScreen - visit MyProfiles - Rock Your Phone (Developer Disclaimer
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!
    2009-04-20 04:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD