My daughter continues to delete my apps. I don;t want to take the phone away from her cause she does like using it. I just want to be able to make it so that she can not easily delete apps I have downloaded.

Is there anything from Installer, Cydia, or the app store that does this.

Thanks in advance.
    2009-04-19 09:17 PM
    Not that I'm aware of but perhaps you could use sbsettings and hide the app icons, no see, no delete!
    2009-04-19 09:22 PM
    That's a good suggestion however I think that would prevent my other daughter from easily getting to the ones that she keeps deleting
    2009-04-19 09:34 PM
    Yea they need to have a password authorize before deleting option
    2009-04-19 10:35 PM
    funny thing is theres a restriction for Installing things onto your iphone/pod but not to stop deleteing. now surely if you need an itunes password to buy items you dont really need a second pass to then say o no wait you can't buy it.
    would of thought they'd of built a deletion stopper instead.
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.
    2009-04-20 01:07 AM
    I really hope someone with the know how to do this is reading.

Yea they need to have a password authorize before deleting option
    funny thing is theres a restriction for Installing things onto your iphone/pod but not to stop deleteing. now surely if you need an itunes password to buy items you dont really need a second pass to then say o no wait you can't buy it.
    would of thought they'd of built a deletion stopper instead.
    2009-04-22 12:56 AM
    Lockdown through cydia has an option to lock any apps you want with a password and also in settings
    lock icon moving
    lock app deletion (what you want)
    enable launch button
    lockdown dylib
    There you go easy
    My signiture? Whats that...............
    2009-04-22 10:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD