Ok red_chimp...

Intelliborn is not expecting YOU to get involved, just those that dont mind offering talent to improve what is otherwise a great product.
    HAHAHA, great product? good one....
    2009-04-22 08:24 AM
    Intelliscreen Mockup: Lockscreen

All line items have the ability to "TAP", to expand down and display details. Shown Below, Missed calls and Upcoming Events are Expanded. When expanded the background is slight different of line item and the details are highlighted with diff. background color as well.
    The details view can have a "View Limit" (How many lines to display in details view), Details View Limit shown here is = 2. If more then two items are available, then normal scrolling would show more.

When a Line item has NO Details to view (No New Emails, No Text Messages, etc.) It would be grayed out. (Shown in 3rd Sample)
    Also have the ability to set if the view is by default, Expanded or collapsed (Sample #4 shows default Events expanded)

Also included Line item for Ringer mode "Slient mode Active" as well as Current Profile (As assigned in MyProfiles = Work).

Hope you like it....

1. No Background

2. With a Background:

3. With NO SMS and NO New EMAILS - Dimmed Line Items

4. With With all Line Items collapsed except Calendar Events, which I would have Default Expanded.
    Last edited by interstink; 2009-04-23 at 12:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-04-23 12:41 AM
    Looks great - anyone else want to comment? What about Current Weather? Do you like the location of the event to be shown - and for 3.0 - it might be nice to show a meeting icon when you're in a meeting (I haven't tried it - but I thought I saw a reference to the Calendar knowing a meeting from another calendar entry).
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!
    2009-04-23 06:02 AM
    Looks great - anyone else want to comment? What about Current Weather? Do you like the location of the event to be shown - and for 3.0 - it might be nice to show a meeting icon when you're in a meeting (I haven't tried it - but I thought I saw a reference to the Calendar knowing a meeting from another calendar entry).

Forgot About expanded weather...

I can foresee an issue when expanding Line Items as they grow below the bottom of screen. I think they should just get cutoff at the bottom before the Slide to unlock. Example above shows how Upcoming Events is selected (Light Gray) but details are hidden behind the Slide to unlock. If I collapsed the weather, then Upcoming events would slide back UP and display details.

As for Calendar showing event location. Yes, I must have forgot that one. Not sure about meeting icon, but might be nice to have a MyProfiles Profile called Meeting. So MyProfiles has another Engine Criteria for calendar events (I dont think I would use it, but some might love that feature). I guess wrong thread for this discussion altogether.
    2009-04-23 04:04 PM
    Does intelliscreen still install rock your iphone?
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260/cpjr1979/dc5274181cd827585d4bb6d16bedb210cop.png
    Steroids are yummy
    2009-04-23 04:30 PM
    Not to forget the QuickView screen.
    1. Icon top left shows quickview for Mail, will also show icon for SMS.
    2. Quickview title shows the account you are viewing (ie. MobileMe is my account name for this mailbox)
    3. You have the From Field, and Subject line with date/time.
    4. The quickview Text window (White Box = Mail contents) scrolls by swipping, unless there is a reason to have the arrows.

QUICK VIEW: MAIL ACCOUNT NAME = MobileMe
    2009-04-23 05:14 PM
    I'm loving Interstink's mockups...they look great. I always liked the way statusnotifier looked, very crisp looking. And the intergration looks nice too....I see it mentions whay profile is active if myprofiles is installed.....nice!

The current weather I like, but in this format, it could just show todays weather, and then when tapping on it, perhaps it could expand to the weekly forcast.

That way you just have the current day, and get back all that extra lock-screen real estate.
    Last edited by PhoneLine; 2009-04-23 at 05:26 PM.
    2009-04-23 05:22 PM
    I'm loving Interstink's mockups...they look great. I always liked the way statusnotifier looked, very crisp looking.

The current weather I like, but in this format, it could just show todays weather, and then when tapping on it, perhaps it could expand to the weekly forcast.

That way you just have the current day, and get back all that extra lock-screen real estate.
    Thanks... I like it too. It's that original... Look at the previous posts to see expanded weather! I think you just missed it.

Again, I think all these colors for Collapsed and Expanded background colors, Font, Font size, Font color, Icons etc. should be skin-able.
    Last edited by interstink; 2009-04-23 at 05:32 PM.
    2009-04-23 05:24 PM
    Yep, your right, I did miss that one. Looks really nice I think.

What do you think for VM notices? Another line, or maybe an icon or something next to the missed call notice that left the voice mail? If thats possible.
    2009-04-23 05:32 PM
    Yep, your right, I did miss that one. Looks really nice I think.
    What do you think for VM notices? Another line, or maybe an icon or something next to the missed call notice that left the voice mail? If thats possible.
    For Voicemail, another line item similar to Text Messages displaying number of New Voicemails. I didnt think Intelliscreen worked with voicemails.
    I dont use Visual Voicemail, wish I could (But my iPhone sends calls back to office PBX for voicemails).
    2009-04-23 05:37 PM
    Does intelliscreen still install rock your iphone?
    Yes it does. I too am not amazingly happy about that, but it does seem quite stable now. And I love the free Elert app.
    2009-04-23 08:31 PM
    Ditto ^^^
    I think they got all the bugs out. I've been using the latest version without issue for a couple weeks now. And yes, the Elert app is nice.
    2009-04-23 08:43 PM
    Well - congrats Interstink on a job well done!!! QuickView implementation has already been done - and there's a few other options that he's emailed to allow different choices for the QuickView. Also - we'll be implementing his ideas in a new version of IntelliScreen shortly - thanks all for your feedback!
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!
    2009-05-07 08:46 AM
    I seriously don't know why people are complaining so much about this contest. Companies regularly do this kind of thing for new ideas. Freelance work allows the designer to have something good to show in their portfolio if it's chosen, no matter what the price.

Nike only paid $35 for their Swoosh logo.
    2009-05-07 06:33 PM
    I seriously don't know why people are complaining so much about this contest. Companies regularly do this kind of thing for new ideas. Freelance work allows the designer to have something good to show in their portfolio if it's chosen, no matter what the price.

Nike only paid $35 for their Swoosh logo.

Agree, I guess those same people shouldn't complain if they dont like what they see coming.

It was a hard fought victory! Thanks again!
    2009-05-07 06:53 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD