User Tag List

#1 Is there any way to prevent my iPhone from checking my e-mail during certain hours (like when I'm sleeping)? My old Treo had this function, sad to see that it is apparently missing on iPhone.

#2 If I take a landscape picture with my iPhone, and then use it as my wallpaper, it turns the picture to portrait. It seems to remember where the top is "supposed" to be. Any way to get around this?
    2009-04-23 10:15 PM
    #1 Is there any way to prevent my iPhone from checking my e-mail during certain hours (like when I'm sleeping)? My old Treo had this function, sad to see that it is apparently missing on iPhone.

#2 If I take a landscape picture with my iPhone, and then use it as my wallpaper, it turns the picture to portrait. It seems to remember where the top is "supposed" to be. Any way to get around this?
    nope and nope
    sorry
    2009-04-23 10:43 PM
    For your first question, you CAN prevent the alerts from sounding during certain times using one of two apps (both NOT free), but you CANNOT prevent your phone from Checking for Email.

Intelliscreen has an option to have an "Alert Quiet Time".
    MyProfiles allows you to do this as well.

Both are available only through RockYourPhone and are NOT free.
    2009-04-24 01:10 AM
    stay away from rock your phone.
    it farks your phone.

do you have a buisiness? or do you HAVE to know when you get emails? if not, then just turn push off and manual fetch. it saves so much power.
    or do like 5, 6 hours or whatever.
    2009-04-24 03:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD