i got my 1.1.3 iphone and unlocked it etc. i've downloaded all the apps i need to ssh into my iphone (bsd subsystem, openssh, services). when i try to connect my iphone to my ssh program. it doesnt work, it times out etc or some other error. i also have an itouch. when i try with my itouch it works fine. any tips?

I also got a problem with Customize application. i open it, all i see is the spicy chicken for some time, then it crashes. i've tried reinstalling, tapping the chicken etc. any tips?
    2008-03-12 01:13 AM
    go through the setup of winscp (or whatever client your using) and just make quadrupelly sure all of the information is correct, also make sure SSH is switched ON (stupid but it happens)

also, the customize issue has been well documented online. you need to tap on the chicken to the rhythm of "It's Raining Men" by the Weather Girls to secretly open all of Customizes features.

I hope this helps.
    2008-03-12 01:24 AM
    i still cant ssh into my iphone, (using cuteftp) btw. but dont think theirs anything wrong with the program, cause it works with itouch, might it be the ip address? my ip adress is like: 169.254.219.50 on my iphone.

am also having some problems tapping the rythm to "it's raining men" by weather girls. on the chicken on customize
    2008-03-12 10:02 PM
    the screen supports multi touch, so in some instances, the tapping of "It's Raining Men" by The Weather Girls becomes very fast, you may need to use 2 hands. Don't know why the developers added this but it's a great challenge.

Also, you need to tap every time right on the chickens head
    2008-03-13 05:24 AM
    I got somewhat of your same problem except that SSH don't work (not sure if its my wifi connection that I'm currently, borrowing neighbors un secure wireless) but it won't work. SSH worked fine in 1.1.1 & 1.1.2 and Iv had problems with 1.1.3 in general, so 1.1.4 I am experencing difficulties.
    2008-03-13 06:06 AM
    Actually, Developer updated to easier method from "It's Raining Men" to "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap" by AC/DC
    2008-08-27 05:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD