Hey what if rSBT could be used to arrange the icons on each "desktop" instead of just your home screen.
    2007-09-24 06:40 AM
    Yeah, I'd like that too. I've emailed the "Spicy Chicken" about it a couple times but I don't think he's real interested in making his code work with mine. All he'd really need to modify is the way he 'Saves' at the end so that the resulting plist file will follow a symbolic link. XLaunch will work like that (with iSwap) but doesn't have the multi-edit/ease of use of rBST, unfortunately. I keep checking each time it updates to see if he's made it compatible because it would be a HUGE convenience for iSwap users.

BTW, for those who use iSwap and Summerboard both I've got a treat in store. I've figured out a way to swap screens very quickly AND without having to unlock the phone each time, which is very nice.

-KennX
    2007-09-25 07:29 PM
    where can i get this iswap u speak of??
    2007-09-25 08:18 PM
    Well... you can get the v.2 from the d/l area here on MMi. The version that works with SummerBoard hasn't been made available yet as I've been pretty swamped at work (ie. iSwamped but I will try to make it available soon if there's interest.

-KennX
    2007-09-25 11:38 PM
    Yes! I am very interested! please tell me you figured out a way to swipe sideways like in the photos app to bring up the next or previous desktop!!! that kinda seems impossible but it would be badass wouldnt it
    2007-10-04 10:26 PM
    I second that interest...summerboard with iswap would be amazing
    2007-10-08 07:47 PM
    will iSwap ever be available via installer?

Thanks..

Marc

Well... you can get the v.2 from the d/l area here on MMi. The version that works with SummerBoard hasn't been made available yet as I've been pretty swamped at work (ie. iSwamped but I will try to make it available soon if there's interest.

-KennX
    2007-10-09 04:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD