So I got Widget.app and its cool... LoL Chuck Norris Widget is so hardcore. Anyways, I was wondering if asking for someone to post the official/default dashboard widgets from there computer, would that be illegal? If so then never mind. But I really hope someone can post them.

Or Just tell me where there located on the computer.
    Both would be a plus xD.
    2007-09-24 10:36 AM
    Macintosh HD > Library > Widgets

Hope that helps. Or you can just go to finder and search "widgets"
    2007-09-24 08:45 PM
    Well... Thanks I guess, but 1. I don't have a mac, and 2. I had my friend(who has a mac) check in that folder, and he said there not there... Um.. maybe he was just being stupid or something I don't know. lol oh well. If they can be posted LEGALLY then it would be nice for someone to do so.
    2007-09-24 11:23 PM
    They are usually in your users folder on the Mac.

HD > users > username > library > widgets
    Various 'Books old and new
    8 Giggity, Giggity, Gigg-it-y.
    2007-09-25 05:20 PM
    Well... Thanks I guess, but 1. I don't have a mac, and 2. I had my friend(who has a mac) check in that folder, and he said there not there... Um.. maybe he was just being stupid or something I don't know. lol oh well. If they can be posted LEGALLY then it would be nice for someone to do so.
    But they already are posted legally, here: http://www.apple.com/downloads/dashboard/
    Also, a Google search for dashboard widget should produce third party links for you.
    2007-09-25 07:10 PM
    I'm not asking for the coustom widgets... I'm asking for the widgets that would come with your mac right out if the box.. Not the 3rd party widgets. Yes I do know about the ones you can DL from apple, as I said in my first post... I have the chuck Norris facts widgets.. So is it too much to ask if someone can post the widgets that would come pre-installed with Tiger. Or post a link to a site that has thoes.(not apple.com/downloads/dashboard)

Im sorry if i sound like an *** now, lol
    2007-09-26 06:34 AM
    where folder do widgets go in on iphone?
    2007-09-26 08:53 AM
    ~/Library/Widgets

this is a folder in your user library.
    2007-10-05 01:10 AM
    Is there a way to do this if I run Vista?
    2007-10-05 02:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD