Hi, has anyone used ibluetooth app? How do you send music files and receive music files using this app? The music files are in folder named F00,F01 etc and the song name is different (for example muyrh34.mp3) so it becomes difficult to select a particular song to send. Any ideas?
    2009-07-23 02:31 PM
    Ive used the ibluetooth app before. its was pretty sweet, dunno if it was the other phones i was testing it with but i could never send or receive a file without it failing. But in order to send media files (music, pics, videos, u have to select it and it just transfers. Now, for the songs names, if u transfer that music onto your iphone/ipod, it's gonna give weird titles (i.e. WFR4.mp3).
    2009-07-23 04:35 PM
    Actually the latest version works well it sends files properly (1.8.0). It is easier to send a image file coz there is a built in image library but the only problem is music files. Suppose someone tells me I want this song and in the media directory I cannot find that song coz of the weird names. I guess maybe it will be fixed in the next version... Thanks..
    2009-07-23 05:04 PM
    if they ever add in a ID3 reader in ibluetooth it would be grand!
    2009-07-23 05:10 PM
    I was able to send files to my laptop, but was never able to receive files to my iphone. the error message I receive on my lap is "the Bluetooth device or computre cannot process files of this type" so I tries another type. Music, Pictures that were already on my iphone to be positive it's supported!! still the same I get the pop up on my iphone to save or deny but regardless which one I select I receive the same message on my lap and nothing is trasferred
    Any ideas??
    Of course I'm using the cracked vnmagic version
    2009-11-26 03:14 AM
    Then we can't help u. No cracked apps here
    2009-11-26 03:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD