So, I have a few free apps that were not available via the AppStore.. However, they are downloaded on my computer. I used Cydia to break.. But, how do I install these apps on the phone from my PC? Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Sean
    2009-10-14 04:00 PM
    That would be concidered cracked apps and we don't support that here. If they are yours just redownload them via again from your phone. If they are not yours well pay for them
    2009-10-14 04:28 PM
    That would be concidered cracked apps and we don't support that here. If they are yours just redownload them via again from your phone. If they are not yours well pay for them
    Hey, thanks for the response...

So, you mean to tell me that everyone here is jailbreaking just because it sounds cool...? Riight...

What about Cydia apps..Rock Your..etc..? These apps are listed on this site a million times over..

You must be misunderstanding me? These are apps NOT supported by Apple, hence being 3rd party... So, what about all the repo's then? They're there because they look cool? Come on guy, I might be new to this forum, and born at night, but not last night! ;cP

Thanks again for the info...
    2009-10-14 05:49 PM
    You install Cydia and Rock apps from the iPhone using those apps....
    2009-10-14 06:22 PM
    Use iTunes to install and sync legit Apple App Store Apps. Or you can download apps from the App Store directly on your iPhone. Similarly you can install Cydia apps from Cydia and Rock apps from Rock. Seems pretty straight forward.

If you have downloaded ipa files from the internet and trying to install THOSE from your PC/iTunes then this is what we won't support since this is warez and stealing.
    2009-10-14 06:26 PM
    Thanks gentlemen!

Cleared up my confu-SEAN! lol...
    2009-10-14 06:48 PM
    I'm anti rock. No help for that from me sorry.
    2009-10-14 10:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD