Hi all,

I have installed LockInfo, mainly for the calendar part, and am wondering if it is possible to customize it a little bit. All themes (and threads I could found about them) depend on WinterBoard, which I don't have installed, nor do I want to.

I am happy with the native LockInfo interface, but would just like to make small adjustments, such as changing the font color for appointment locations (they are a bit too dark).

The only modifiable element I could find is the file "section_header.png" under \Library\LockInfo, which is the header graphics used by LockInfo. But is there another config file that could be modified to make small adjustments?

Thanks in advance!
    /Daniel

Edit: Does it support a transparent header? I opened section_header.png in Fireworks and lowered the opacity to 50%, replaced the old file on the phone and rebooted, but there is no effect visible.
    Last edited by scsi; 2009-10-16 at 09:03 PM.
    2009-10-16 08:58 PM
    Sorry, not that I know of. By using WB, it allows you to edit the HTML coding that would apply to whatever you wanna change.
    2009-10-16 11:08 PM
    As of right now, native rendering doesn't support font theming (it's coming soon). The section headers do support transparency, but in the current release, I have a color in the background that makes it look opaque. That's fixed in the next release (1.0.92, out today).
    Last edited by Stimpy5050; 2009-10-17 at 12:18 AM.
    LockInfo - Unlock your information. Info Cydia
    2009-10-17 12:16 AM
    As of right now, native rendering doesn't support font theming (it's coming soon). The section headers do support transparency, but in the current release, I have a color in the background that makes it look opaque. That's fixed in the next release (1.0.92, out today).
    Great news David, thanks!

Everything works super, and if it's one thing i miss, it's relative dates, mainly "Today" and "Tomorrow", instead of todays and tomorrows date, for calendar appointments.

Love LockInfo, really blends in with the default interface, and looks like a native part of the OS, which is a huge plus!

Thanks again!
    /Daniel
    2009-10-17 01:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD