Every one of these programs need to work together with that Magenta.
    2007-09-27 08:52 AM
    a Korg kaos pad would be freaking amazing... There is a nintendo ds MIDI version(dsmidiwifi) but an iphone version would be sick. Tweak your itunes music, yeah that would own.
    2007-09-27 09:29 AM
    i recently stumbled across some code that takes guitar tabs text files and turns them into a midi track to play.. i wonder if i could implement this into an app somehow.. cant think of any good reason right now.
    2007-09-29 12:39 AM
    aHHHHHHHHH I would play with that all day!!
    2007-09-29 01:20 AM
    Awesome
    2007-09-29 01:45 AM
    Wow Im a Dj and really love this app!

I Often plug my iphone into my mixer to cue up music and loops i have on it, using this would make that experiance 100x better

I simply cannot wait

You cant rush brilliance, so i am in no way trying to do so, but i was curious as if you might have an estimate on when a version of this would be released, Im highly anticipating this!
    2007-09-29 07:01 PM
    This is such an easy app.. you should be done by now..

A few things to think about.. double tap to change sample wouldn't be good because what if you wanted to program that exact tap as a sound sequence like with a snare or clap... or whatever..

Also the cool thing about the mpc is the "pads" are sensitive to how hard you tap... the iphone's screen is not.

but saying that it would still be a cool to tap out a beat you dont need to have samples playing at various "velocities"... This could be added later as a post sequence effect tho... adjust the velocity or volume that the sample is played at that tap...

the iphone seems to be very quick and easy to react to touch it'd probally have no problem handling this type of app smoothly..

keep us updated!
    2007-09-30 10:01 PM
    Are you serious? I already have a plan for how this app will work. Using pads to play samples is just to play around with. The real plan is to assign beats to pads. And loop different banks together at any bpm and have 8,16,32,64 ths etc. If you want to make one cause its so easy, go ahead. This is sokething i put alittle time into because i do work fulltime.
    This is such an easy app.. you should be done by now..

A few things to think about.. double tap to change sample wouldn't be good because what if you wanted to program that exact tap as a sound sequence like with a snare or clap... or whatever..

Also the cool thing about the mpc is the "pads" are sensitive to how hard you tap... the iphone's screen is not.

but saying that it would still be a cool to tap out a beat you dont need to have samples playing at various "velocities"... This could be added later as a post sequence effect tho... adjust the velocity or volume that the sample is played at that tap...

the iphone seems to be very quick and easy to react to touch it'd probally have no problem handling this type of app smoothly..

keep us updated!
    2007-10-01 06:19 AM
    ...shame its still not on installer... :*(
    2007-10-02 08:38 AM
    ...shame its still not on installer... :*(
    still working on it.. trying to get a solid multi touch button setup going but its giving me a hard time
    2007-10-02 10:44 AM
    This is gonna be the dopest app yet! Keep up the good work.
    Peace out to the homeboys puffin on the hydro
    2007-10-02 11:45 AM
    Are you serious? I already have a plan for how this app will work. Using pads to play samples is just to play around with. The real plan is to assign beats to pads. And loop different banks together at any bpm and have 8,16,32,64 ths etc. If you want to make one cause its so easy, go ahead. This is sokething i put alittle time into because i do work fulltime.
    that made no sense.

are u sure you own a mpc? u know the point and how it works right?

beats to pads? banks at any bmp?

lol.. i doubt u have even started this app cept for lil graphics lol..

but good luck and keep us posted!! as u can see lots of people are interested..
    2007-10-04 06:32 AM
    your an idiot. yea i havent started it..(sarcasm) ok, actually the its not going to be an exact clone of an mpc because umm.. mpc is hardware and this is software, its also running on a touch screen phone that lets you have a max of 2 inputs at any given time. so its going to be a sampler / drum machine . i could care less what you think tho, last time i checked i wasnt getting any $ so you should be grateful people actually make apps for greedy bastards liek you.
    2007-10-04 08:56 AM
    A kaospad would be so badass.
    2007-10-04 10:34 AM
    drunknbass I got your back dude first word of even a half way working app let me know I'll for surely paypal you and campaign for others to get involved/and pay also I'm an producer and would love for this to go through I'd give up the nes for this no joke!!!!!!! keep working man to pay your bills dude everyone will all still be here positive and negative.
    2007-10-05 12:37 AM
    drunknbass I got your back dude first word of even a half way working app let me know I'll for surely paypal you and campaign for others to get involved/and pay also I'm an producer and would love for this to go through I'd give up the nes for this no joke!!!!!!! keep working man to pay your bills dude everyone will all still be here positive and negative.
    as soon as i get multi touch working itll be pretty quick to get out an early version.. thats the prob. it really needs multi touch, that way you can hold a button to loop a sample and then hit other buttons at the same time.. if you dont have multi touch it takes a whole different way to play and loop clips. which isnt going to be as 'fun' to play with.

as soon as i get multi touch working itll be pretty quick to get out an early version.. thats the prob. it really needs multi touch, that way you can hold a button to loop a sample and then hit other buttons at the same time.. if you dont have multi touch it takes a whole different way to play and loop clips. which isnt going to be as 'fun' to play with.
    yea thatd be cool.. i actually have a donate button in my app you can click and itll take you to paypal, but i havent set up a paypal account yet.. maybe i can take donations and donaters will get advanced access to the new versions (more features).
    Last edited by drunknbass; 2007-10-05 at 04:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-10-05 04:15 AM
    Make a Korg guitar tuner! seems possible through the mic. that'd be awesome!
    2007-10-05 04:30 AM
    Ill glady donate also when this drops, this is by far the most anticipated app for me, im dying to have it!
    2007-10-05 05:44 AM
    Ill glady donate also when this drops, this is by far the most anticipated app for me, im dying to have it!
    me 2
    2007-10-05 03:43 PM
    looks like someone beat you to making it
    2007-10-09 12:18 AM
87 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD