User Tag List

In the last few days i had to restore my iphone 3-4 times because 1 or more applications i install on it cause problems (mainly iphone cannot make or recive calls error and sim locking itself every hour)

So now i have a phone only with bsd subsystem' ziphone ibrick fix and Appsupport patch to correct incoming calls issue.

And since i dont wish to restore again, I would like help from all of u who are using 1.1.4 Ziphone jailbroken phone. Can u please list applications u have on ur phone that has not caused problems for more than 3-4 days.

The ones i want priority info on are:

1-Camera Pro
    2-Swirly MMS 0.35
    3-SMSd\weTool or something else u would recommend that allows forwarding sms, deleting individual call records
    4-MxTool
    5-LocateMe (i know googlemaps on 114 now does the locating but i like this tool better
    6-Any games

Anyinfo u can give me will be greatly appriciated. (Cuz if i have to restore one more time i might just go and sell the damn phone :P )
    2008-03-16 07:47 PM
    Just look around, there are many threads about this. BTW, any app that works with 1.1.3 also does with 1.1.4...
    2008-03-16 09:19 PM
    i know there are threads about applications that are supposed to work on 114.

How ever what i want is people with 114 ziphone jailbroken iphones writing the applications on their phones. Just couple of lines of info

i have followed app discussions previously and installed apps only to have the phone give me lotsa problems
    2008-03-16 10:02 PM
    i have installed the following apps with no problems on my 1.1.4 phone on the att network. Garf, Gemlogic, iSolitaire, Tris, InewsGroup, Books, Bigboss sources, cummunity sources, swirly mms 3.5 ( i cannot figure out how to actually recieve a message), installer, open ssh, summer board, various themes, flashlight, bsd subsystem and the services util. hope it helps
    2008-03-16 10:13 PM
    If you have 1.1.3 and want to upgrade, do it. there is a compatibility 1.1.3 patch that allows any program that works on 1.1.3 to work on 1.1.4. I have 1.1.4 with apollo, installer, navizon, smb, customize, camera pro, iphysics, backgammon, gpsphone, snes, mxtube, blockpuzzle, font swap, labrynth, nes, wedic, isolitare installed. all working perfectly. i used to have psx4iphone too but i recently deleted it....

Also, if you like tap-tap and have had the guitar hero skin on it before, DONT INSTALL IT ON 1.1.3 or 1.1.4, it crashes your phone and you have to do everything all over again. at least it did for me......4times. lol.
    Last edited by alihashemi2002; 2008-03-17 at 03:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-03-17 03:50 AM
    After you restore your phone it's always recommended that you set it up as a NEW phone in iTunes rather than restoring from a back-up image. If you are having SIM and app issues it sounds like you're not starting from a clean restored state.
    2008-03-17 04:23 AM
    thanks for all your answers.

Have any of u been using smsd or weTool on theır 114 iphone? I really would like the option to forward messages

thanks much
    2008-03-17 09:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD