Anyone else download this app from cydia. I purchased it today but it doesn't seem to work.

How do i ask for a refund on appsidy??

ModMyi.com | FastSnap
    2010-04-24 04:25 PM
    Anyone else download this app from cydia. I purchased it today but it doesn't seem to work.

How do i ask for a refund on appsidy??

ModMyi.com | FastSnap
    I've heard it's pretty difficult to get a refund from Rock et al - and it might be even more so since it's nothing more than a clone of an already established product - SnapTap.
    2010-04-24 10:46 PM
    It's waaaay easier to get refunds from cydia store.
    2010-04-25 12:07 AM
    It's waaaay easier to get refunds from cydia store.
    How do i go about getting the refund?
    2010-04-25 03:47 AM
    Here is the emails that have been going back and fort between me and the app creator.
    Personally i thin he is a conman as he wants me to get a refund from appsidy(who dont offer refund).

latest email parts are first.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    It was removed from Cydia.
    Please ask for a refund from Appsidy.

-yaniv

Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2010 4:43 PM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: RE: fastsnap does not work

I use cydia, not rock. How long for update on cydia.

Sent: 28 April 2010 06:02

Ho.. sorry.

I can see your asking about FastSnap.
    FastSnap is already updates on RockYourPhone.
    Just install it from there.

-Yaniv

Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 11:58 PM
    To: <[email protected]>
    Subject: Re: fastsnap does not work

Still no sign of the update.

If I don't see it soon I will be looking for a refund as I hate getting ripped off.

On 26 Apr 2010, at 06:14, <[email protected]> wrote:
    I issued an update with a fix for that problem.
    Please reinstall when it's out. Tomorrow.

-yaniv

Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2010 5:14 PM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: fastsnap does not work

Hi,
    I just purchased fastsnap on cydia and it does not work. I cannot take pictures with the volume buttoms on the default camera app or any others.
    Can you please help me fix this or refund my money.

Thanks
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

Its kind of funny.
    when you lookup appsidy refunds on google now the 3rd link is to this forum thread about this dodgy app
    Last edited by smcgarr; 2010-04-28 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-04-28 08:09 PM
    sorry, i don't think you can get a refund, but there might be a fix in a update
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No
    2010-04-28 10:39 PM
    Stay clear of anything Rock/Appsidy. All scumbags.
    2010-04-30 03:24 AM
    i couldn't even find it in Cydia. since it didn't work, i removed it and tried to download and install again. then it disappeared.....weird....hope they can fix this soon....

and same thing happened to androidlockXT too...
    2010-09-25 11:25 PM
    Wished I had checked the forums carefully. I just paid .99 for FastSnap and I am unable to take a picture using the volume buttons as the app states it's supposed to function. This is on a verizon iphone 4. Anybody have luck with this?
    2011-02-20 01:34 AM
    Wished I had checked the forums carefully. I just paid .99 for FastSnap and I am unable to take a picture using the volume buttons as the app states it's supposed to function. This is on a verizon iphone 4. Anybody have luck with this?
    I am also experiencing the same problems with FastSnap and CameraButtons.

Personally I don't care about the refund. I'll cut my losses. But where can I find an app or tweak that actually functions with the volume buttons?
    2011-02-23 01:54 AM
    I am also experiencing the same problems with FastSnap and CameraButtons.

Personally I don't care about the refund. I'll cut my losses. But where can I find an app or tweak that actually functions with the volume buttons?
    I care about my money. I hope there's a fix coming soon for CameraButtons because I also paid for this while I was on 4.1. Since I upgraded to 4.2.1 CameraButtons stopped working. I just sent an email to the developer and hopefully it'll get fixed.
    2011-02-28 11:05 PM
    I was emailed a response from the creator of FastSnap. There was an update and now it works perfectly.
    2011-03-01 12:52 AM
    Same here. I had CameraButtons working when I first got it. Seems like at some point in the last few weeks the volume buttons just don't take pictures anymore. They unlock the camera just fine from the lockscreen, even with a passcode - but no picture taking (shake function also works). I had no success with FastSnap and SnapTap also. Can anyone advise on how to troubleshoot this? Don't care which app I end up using just want my volume buttons to take the pictures.
    2011-07-28 08:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD