ok am totally lost here, been trying for the last 2 hours, to figure this out but no luck. I have a 3gs, jailbroken, with spirit, so today, bought the wife, a 3g, and jailbroke, with spirit. Now for the life of me, i just cant figure out, what app, to use, in order, to have more springboards, or home screens, cause on my 3gs, i dont know what i did, but i have about 13 springboards, for my apps, were as, for the newly jailbroken 3g, only 3 springboards, or home screens, so how can, i uncrease these please?.
    2010-07-04 12:02 AM
    If you get more apps than you have room on that page, it will automatically create a new page.
    2010-07-04 12:22 AM
    Thanks for your reply so thez no need for any apps to increase the number of home screens? And they just increase with number of apps? I was sure i installed an app on my 3gs that increased the home screen pages guess was wrong.
    2010-07-04 12:34 AM
    Every once in a while my jailbroken iPhone 3GS would throw one app on a page for some reason, but once I put them together on pages it would just "delete" the unused pages.
    2010-07-04 12:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD