User Tag List

I just got PdaNet again today for my iTouch(iOS4) 2G and it has a usb mode setting. It said I had to download and install PdaNet Desktop for it and gave me a link to where I could download which is here: http://junefabrics.com/desktop/

I downloaded 1.54 32 bit windows and then opened it up. It checked my itunes but heres the situation. It first freezes up my safari or whatever internet I have open and then it freezes my laptop forcing me to manually shut it off via the button.

Anyone have this problem?
    2010-07-17 11:21 PM
    Never have seen that, 3GS on 4.0 here using PDANet. However, of what use is PDANet on an iPod Touch?
    2010-07-17 11:36 PM
    I thought it be a good to have in case my dad blocked my itouch's IP from the internet. I can like the use the usb mode to hook it up to my laptop's internet.
    2010-07-17 11:38 PM
    Heck, you could have done that by setting up an ad-hoc network on your laptop, and let your iPod Touch connect to the laptop via wifi. And you can do that for free.
    2010-07-18 12:18 AM
    Heck, you could have done that by setting up an ad-hoc network on your laptop, and let your iPod Touch connect to the laptop via wifi. And you can do that for free.
    How can I do that?
    2010-07-18 12:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD