I noticed a few days ago that some of my icons where missing in my folders. I have Infinifolder installed and all the icons that have to be scrolled down to see (past the 12 that are shown when you open the folders) were gone or hidden. I could see badges for these apps on the when the folder was closed but if it was an icon that I had to scroll down to in the folder to see, it was not there. I thought infinifolder was broken but I could put new icons in my existing folders and could scroll down and see them. So I restored my iPhone 3GS back to 4.0.1 and jailbroke again and discovered the problem was with Infinidock.

I discovered that even after I reinstalled by apps and setup different folders, that once I installed Infindock my SB would revert back to old folders with the missing icons.

Do I need to delete the plist file or something. Can someone help??

Please help.

I noticed a few days ago that some of my icons where missing in my folders. I have Infinifolder installed and all the icons that have to be scrolled down to see (past the 12 that are shown when you open the folders) were gone or hidden. I could see badges for these apps on the when the folder was closed but if it was an icon that I had to scroll down to in the folder to see, it was not there. I thought infinifolder was broken but I could put new icons in my existing folders and could scroll down and see them. So I restored my iPhone 3GS back to 4.0.1 and jailbroke again and discovered the problem was with Infinidock.

I discovered that even after I reinstalled by apps and setup different folders, that once I installed Infindock my SB would revert back to old folders with the missing icons.

Do I need to delete the plist file or something. Can someone help??

Please help.
    Talked with someone from the dev team for Infindock and they said the problem is with SBRotator. Can anyone help me figure this out.
    Last edited by AqrsKnight*; 2010-09-21 at 04:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-21 04:37 AM
    i had the same problem. just figured out RIGHT NOW.
    Do the following(note u will have to lose ur app layout):

EDIT:
    it happens again if you change your infnidock layout to 4 per page.....so try changeing it to 5+ and remove them from the Dock

Before EDIT:
    go to
    settings>SBRotater/turn on fix missing icons

Settings should exit and give u a message saying it will fix ur icons but ur layout is reset.
    it should be fine in less than 5 sec.
    (note SBRotater does not have to be on to do this)

hope i helped.
    Last edited by PathKiller29; 2010-10-30 at 11:03 PM.
    2010-10-30 11:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD