User Tag List

I have the shsh toggle turned on in SBSetting but it doesn't show up as an icon. Can someone explain this to me.

Has how does "shshing" work? I have heard people talk about shshing into their iphone. Please elaborate. Thanks.
    2010-10-28 09:09 AM
    First it's called ssh, if you cant see it in sbsetting

Second you might not have the toggle installed from cydia

Third if it's still off open sbsettings go to more bottom left->set toggles and turn it on
    2010-10-28 09:13 AM
    I have the shsh toggle turned on in SBSetting but it doesn't show up as an icon. Can someone explain this to me.

Has how does "shshing" work? I have heard people talk about shshing into their iphone. Please elaborate. Thanks.
    You really don't have to see an icon.

As a warning--unless you really want to learn more AND the right way about entering your phones file system etc-make sire you follow instructions exactly and make darn sure you ask Qs before doing something you don't understand.

You will also need a desktop client to enter. Check iPhone Explorer, Diskaid or WinSCP.

Even I'm learning.
    2010-10-29 05:52 AM
    Also you will not see the SSH toggle if you do not have openssh installed.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
    2010-10-29 06:00 AM
    Also you will not see the SSH toggle if you do not have openssh installed.
    That's what I meant when I said you need the toggle inside cydia installed my bad I misspoke, I meant go install openssh from cydia
    2010-10-29 06:25 AM
    Thanks Cero. That answered by question.

On a side not I have Terminal (icon) which was installed with dTunes. What does Terminal do? Rignt know it does nothing when pressed.
    2010-10-29 08:15 AM
    Thanks Cero. That answered by question.

On a side not I have Terminal (icon) which was installed with dTunes. What does Terminal do? Rignt know it does nothing when pressed.
    Terminal is more for command line pol or if your phone is stuck or your trying to install something

At this point I would try to uninstall it, if it grabs other files when you try to uninstall it on cydia then stop and just hide it in sbsettings
    2010-10-29 09:40 PM
    Hi,

i can only answer the 1st of u'r question..huhu..

this guy able to show the SSH toggle back on the SBSetting..and I also already try it...IT'S WORK!!

http://modmyi.com/forums/general-iphone-chat

and to bring back the airplane toggle..just turn it on after u done respring..

hope this help...
    2011-01-12 02:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD