First off, I have searched and searched to no end and cant find an answer to either question.

1st. How do I apply themes or wallpapers to my iphone? I have the installer app and when I try to download themes from summerboard or big boss, they never show up on my home page like other apps. The only thing i can find on the subject was telling me to download BSD and some other summerboard app but neither will download.

2nd. How do I get showtime unlimited?

Thanks for the help!
    2008-03-18 11:36 PM
    To answer your first question... Do you have SummerBoard.app installed? All of the themes you download will show up there.

And to answer your 2nd question... I have found ShowTime unlimited but wont save the movies I record..... It will record but wont save I have a posting on another thread waiting to see if anyone knows how to fix this.
    2008-03-22 10:43 PM
    does anybody know how to use the alternate wallpapers that come with some themes? SMB doesn't have an option for this (that I know of) and they don't go into my wallpapers list in the Settings menu.
    2008-03-22 11:39 PM
    for showtime: its probably a permission problem. try setting permissions to the folders where videos go to 777.

for summerboard: youll have to go into the themes folder and then into the folder for that particular theme. Rename the wallpaper thats showing to something else and then rename the wallpaper you want to the name of the first wallpaper you changed the name of.
    Last edited by desepticon; 2008-03-22 at 11:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    My brother was eaten by wolves on the NJ Turnpike.
    2008-03-22 11:53 PM
    that's a pain in the *** :-\ I hope they streamline that. It would increase the versatility of a lot of themes
    2008-03-22 11:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD