User Tag List

I've been using the Books app for ages...installing tomes mostly through the "ebooks by Chris" source on Installer. Great, simple little app and never had a problem.

Yesterday, I finished the book I'd been reading so I went back to Installer and tried to install a few more but they're not showing up in Books' book list. They DO show up on Installer's uninstall screen, however. Previously-installed books still available in the app and new ones installed from the "eBooks" category are also shown and available to read - it's just books taken from the "eBooks by Chris" category that must, I assume, be getting placed in a new location.

How can I get those books where Books.app will start recognizing them again?

I've also noticed now that new iPhysics level packs aren't showing up in THAT app. WTF?

Firmware 1.1.1, by the by...
    Last edited by iPHoneHome; 2008-03-21 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-03-21 01:03 AM
    *bump*

Nobody? I'd desperately love some help as oftentimes ebooks are instrumental in maintaining my sanity...
    2008-03-30 11:07 AM
    im having the same problem. i think its because the books app looks in /private/var/root/media/eBooks but downloads are now going to /private/var/MOBILE/media/ebooks. you can move them by SSH but i dont know how to create the symlink to get it to look there automatically. if someone knows id appreciate it.
    2008-04-09 09:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD