User Tag List

I just installed IntelliscreenX and glad I haven't paid for it yet. It crashes every time I try to use the camera from the lockscreen. Is anyone else having this issue? This is a pretty sweet mod but lags and crashes my phone. I'll try it again after a few more updates I guess.

iPhone4 AT&T iOS5.0.1 jb w/Redsn0w
    2012-01-24 04:34 PM
    I just installed IntelliscreenX and glad I haven't paid for it yet. It crashes every time I try to use the camera from the lockscreen. Is anyone else having this issue? This is a pretty sweet mod but lags and crashes my phone. I'll try it again after a few more updates I guess.

iPhone4 AT&T iOS5.0.1 jb w/Redsn0w
    Hi. Have you rebooted your phone since you installed it?
    2012-01-24 04:39 PM
    I've had ISX since the beta. I double click the Home button to hide ISX, click on the camera button and take pics with no problems. Fyi.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-01-24 06:29 PM
    I've had ISX since the beta. I double click the Home button to hide ISX, click on the camera button and take pics with no problems. Fyi.
    I agree with you. No issues here either. I do know that its advised to do a reboot after installation (even though it only asks for a respring).
    2012-01-24 06:31 PM
    You are correct Mari.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-01-24 07:05 PM
    As a general rule I reboot after every significant Cydia installation. I think it's always wise to let everything "re-set" itself. FWIW, I've had absolutely no issues with ISX and using the camera from the lock screen.
    2012-01-25 12:06 PM
    I know to reboot. When it is stuck in camera mode I have to reboot (hard re-boot at that). Im thinking its because it doesnt like other mods I have on it. I use a passcode and have applocker installed. Animated lockscreen also.. Could it be any of those?
    2012-01-27 02:53 AM
    After I enabled applocker to disable Photos in Camera it locked up the camera the first time used it from the lockscreen then then it crashed & rebooted in safemode
    2012-01-27 09:28 AM
    Okay, I am not going nuts then. There is a conflict with mods!
    2012-01-27 05:15 PM
    Sorry to hijack the thread but I do have a bug that fits the title thread. Whenever I get a calender alert my phone goes into safe mode. I'm thinking the culprit is IntelliscreenX. Has anyone experienced this? Just wanted to ask before I start uninstalling things and trying to figure it out. Thanks in advance.
    MacBook Pro i7
    Dell XPS
    2012-01-28 11:11 PM
    Really, just kidding to make a point.

Okay, I am not going nuts then. There is a conflict with mods!
    A conflict with mods? Problably. Worthy of a headline like "IntelliscreenX BUG/crash every time"? Coming from a fan of ISX who has had no crashes, no lag, no problems with launching different camera apps (that's plural, using AnyLockApp) from lock screen, no problems with calendar alerts, I don't think so.
    2012-01-30 02:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD