I'm really needing an app that will send the GSM codes to call forward my iPhone to a number based on what WIFI network that it is currently connected to. Example. If the iPhone is connected to my home WIFI, then it would call forward all calls to my home telephone number. If it's connected to my work WIFI, it will call forward all calls to my work telephone number. And so on... If not connected to any programmed networks, then it would turn off call forwarding. I sometimes miss calls because my iPhone is in the charger and I'm not near it.

Any comments?
    2007-10-04 12:35 AM
    This idea is amazing.

I get call forwarding for free.

And have wifi connection at the office and home.

simple but smart!
    2007-10-10 04:32 AM
    I think this would be a brilliant app! It drives me nuts that the iPhone makes it difficult to turn on call forwarding much less the fact that it doesn't allow for multiple location options.

GPS based call forwarding would be even better for me. heck I'd be okay if we could just create a shortcut on the home screen for call forwarding to a particular location.
    2008-10-21 09:00 PM
    this isn't really that hard although it wouldn't be automatic. I would make a springboard icon for each location which u activate manually when in need. Probably take about an hour to write it..
    2008-10-22 05:34 AM
    YES! Please! This would be great! Or link it to GPS coordinates on a map so when you are in a certain mapped zone then it will forward. Does anyone have this?
    2008-12-24 08:15 AM
    this isn't really that hard although it wouldn't be automatic. I would make a springboard icon for each location which u activate manually when in need. Probably take about an hour to write it..
    well, please write it then
    2008-12-25 12:48 AM
    yes, please, somebody write this app or say where to get something similar. It is really a pain to have to go to Settings, then scroll down to phone, then call forwarding, then on. Just pressing a forward button on the home page or having an automatic thing would be GREAT!
    2009-01-11 09:46 AM
    Maybe even a sbsettings toggle would do?
    2009-01-12 04:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD