Not sure if I'm posting this in the right section, but here goes. My problem is this: My ex is sending me harassing text messages, sometimes 25 a day. I'm able to block her number with iBlacklist and she can no longer call, but it doesn't work for BiteSMS. Is there a program that will allow me to block her from texting me, while using BiteSMS as my default?
    2012-08-04 01:27 AM
    I read up on this a bit. It appears most people weren't able to use iBlacklist with BiteSMS after the 5.0 update. You can try either of these two blockers: MCleaner or Mobile Gate.
    2012-08-04 01:34 AM
    Just to update: neither one of these programs worked, either. I may just have to go back to the stock SMS app, in order for to block her. Or, hire a hitman.....
    2012-08-06 02:57 AM
    Just to update: neither one of these programs worked, either. I may just have to go back to the stock SMS app, in order for to block her. Or, hire a hitman.....
    LOL!! Yah it looks like that's your only option for the moment :/ You can request for the developer of BiteSMS to add it though.
    2012-08-06 03:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD