I desperatly need help getting VNSea to work on my iphone with edge. I installed VNSea on my iphone and it works fine and i also installed TightVNC
    on my laptop running vista. if i connect to my home wifi network then it works fine but once i leave the house or jus try connecting using edge it says "connection could not be made to host 192.xxx.x.x port 5900" ive looked around the forums and i see posts about configuring ur firewall and router and DDNS settings. i tried doing that but couldnt figure it out. could someone please give me some detailed step by step instructions to fixing this please. thanks
    2008-03-24 12:20 AM
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32491 this should help
    always hit the thanks button

no signature spam/links... Thanks
    2008-03-24 02:04 AM
    lately when ive been trying to use vnc the picture shows up all funky. lots of lines of different color and such vaguely corresponding to what it should look like. Also touchpadpro acts all stutterly. Any suggestions?
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    My brother was eaten by wolves on the NJ Turnpike.
    2008-03-24 04:15 AM
    r u in 16 bit color because that gives different color lines where a gradient is
    2008-03-24 04:23 AM
    do you mean on my comp? because my laptop monitor runs in millions of colors.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    My brother was eaten by wolves on the NJ Turnpike.
    2008-03-24 04:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD