I have a new 16gb i phone, jailobreak with ziphone 1.1.4. Everything works great except the camera. I have camerapro and capture app on the phone along with other apps. When I take a picture with the apple app it takes the pic but does not store the picture in photos. I took some pictures with the capture app and that works but it wont let me delete and pictures. So what do i do thankyou
    2008-03-25 06:11 AM
    try to do a restore on the phone with iTunes and do the ziphone method again. It should be fine after that.
    2008-03-25 06:29 AM
    I tried that too, but it still happens..... Anything else?

dbldare
    2008-04-01 10:39 PM
    I had the same problem with my iphone's camera after jailbreaking to 1.1.4. I would take a pic and nothing would show up in my photos. I had to restore my iphone a couple of times via itunes and rejailbreak. It now works. I had this problem with 1.1.3 and I did the same thing and got my iphone to work right.
    2008-04-02 02:19 AM
    I used to have this problem. I fixed by SSH into my iPhone or using Term-vt100 and running this comand.

chown mobile /var/mobile/Media/DCIM/100APPLE

Hope it helps.
    16GB iPhone 3G
    2.2 Pwned
    Dedicated Cydia User

2.2 GHz Intel MacBook

Mac OS X 10.5.5
    Bootcamp w/ Windows XP
    2008-04-02 02:31 AM
    Hey guys, what about rotation on the pics in camera pro? I take pics using that, and the pictures come out in my photos area, but they are like sideways? What do I have to do or where do I go to rotate them? Thanks, Prissie
    Stay Sexy, Sweet, and Wonderful!
    2008-04-02 02:58 AM
    Hey guys, what about rotation on the pics in camera pro? I take pics using that, and the pictures come out in my photos area, but they are like sideways? What do I have to do or where do I go to rotate them? Thanks, Prissie
    Without paying for camerapro there is no autorotation so the only way you can take pictures correctly is in landscape view.

But you can take pictures the regular way and just rotate them on your computer.

I suggest just using the regular default camera icon unless you have the fully working camera pro.
    2008-04-02 04:24 AM
    Without paying for camerapro there is no autorotation so the only way you can take pictures correctly is in landscape view.

But you can take pictures the regular way and just rotate them on your computer.

I suggest just using the regular default camera icon unless you have the fully working camera pro.
    Hmmm... I see, I wonder how much it is to purchase it, and if it's actually worth it??

Hey, so If i need to rotate pics on my pc, how would I go about in doing that? I am on 1.1.2 unlocked and jailbroken, and us Del xp After connecting my iphone to pc, I usually use iphonebrowser, but, still learning that, so not sure where to find the pics?? Any suggestions? Thanks for your response, I appreciate it!
    2008-04-02 05:28 AM
    I tried the "chown mobile /var/mobile/Media/DCIM/100APPLE" and all is good now.

thanks!!!

dbldare
    2008-04-02 04:25 PM
    Hey guys, I noticed, that they have the price of the the camera pro on some sort of special or something, do ya'll thing it's worth purchasing it? Has anyone here purchased it, and do you like it? Just wondering if it;s worth it, or if it's not any better than the regular camera we already have on our iphone
    2008-04-02 05:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD