User Tag List

Hello, who can help me !!! I can't access to my iTunes backup, I forgot the password and can't remember it at all, I erase all content and settings on my iPhone and now I can't restore my previoius iTunes backup, I want to unlock iTunes or recover the password, how ? ? ?
    2015-12-28 07:27 AM
    Hello, who can help me !!! I can't access to my iTunes backup, I forgot the password and can't remember it at all, I erase all content and settings on my iPhone and now I can't restore my previoius iTunes backup, I want to unlock iTunes or recover the password, how ? ? ?
    Did you try this?
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201487
    2015-12-28 08:59 AM
    I don't think you can crack your password-protected iTunes backup, you must enter correct password to get your info from iTunes, and try to check your icloud backup, maybe your data was in!
    2015-12-29 06:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD