User Tag List

I rather fancy that Pantone looking icon set I saw someone using so its time to drop Summerboard and user a Launcher, Summerboard won't let you use oversized icons .

I don't like Dock because you can't control which applications it dsplays so its up to Launcher, iLauncher or XLaunch. Which do you guys like and why?
    Various 'Books old and new
    8 Giggity, Giggity, Gigg-it-y.
    2007-10-06 12:32 AM
    SummerBoard.
    Haha, if a theme doesn't work for me, then it doesn't deserve my phone =D
    2007-10-06 12:42 AM
    Yeah, but Summerboard places limitations on themes.
    Various 'Books old and new
    8 Giggity, Giggity, Gigg-it-y.
    2007-10-06 01:08 AM
    Yeah, but Summerboard places limitations on themes.
    How so, are you talking about whole phone theming? If so summerboard and customize work pretty damn well.

I'm not really impressed with any of the launchers; but I appreciate them.
    2007-10-06 01:37 AM
    SummerBoard for me as well
     Think Different
    2007-10-06 01:39 AM
    I couldn't imagine theming without SummerBoard anymore, they just need to freaking update to support over-sized icons. Oh, and as far as launchers, I have a problem with each of them... I actually just use MobileFinder to get at the Apps I don't have on my HomeScreen... only problem is the 2-5 second delay launching Finder...
    2007-10-06 01:40 AM
    i use summerboard , customizer, and xlaunch. i use xlaunch to hide/show apps
    2007-10-06 02:48 PM
    All three are a must, summerboard for themeing, customize for sounds n odds n n's, and xlaunch to show/hide icons and to place xlaunch on dock just incase something happens to launch the appropriate app to correct any issues.

starburst is there akso but i've been finding it annoying lately in the bottom right hand corner accidently launching my first app when i fat select something, perhaps top left or a choice would be good.

Xlaunch still needs show all/hide all as well as multi check box options when choosing which icons to show or hide because individually showing or hiding each icon restarting springboard/summerboard EACH time sucks.

But I can't live without em all!

-rhy
    2007-10-06 06:56 PM
    I used summerboard, but every now and then it freezes my phone (get a black screen with no icons to select, can turn it on and off, just not select anything) so I got rid of it. I use launcher now. I like it because it only shows the 3rd party apps, and places the ones already shown on the springboard last, so you do not have to scroll through them. Also does not show those listed as hidden in the plist.
    2007-10-07 03:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD