When I use customize all the functions work except the carrier image. I use T-Mobile could this be why. Everything else works fine but I just cant get the carrier image to change.

When I use customize all the functions work except the carrier image. I use T-Mobile could this be why. Everything else works fine but I just cant get the carrier image to change.
    any ideas??
    Last edited by robsiphone; 2007-10-13 at 07:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-10-13 07:35 AM
    yes it is because you are using t-mobile. customize changes the picture in place of at&t and since you not connected to at&t....
    2007-10-13 04:55 PM
    yeap t-mobile sim cards r different for some reasons. Same problem here that I couldn't resolve
     Think Different
    2007-10-13 05:47 PM
    yeap t-mobile sim cards r different for some reasons. Same problem here that I couldn't resolve
    Why don't you guys use the springboard hack to always show AT&T.
    2007-10-13 06:14 PM
    Why don't you guys use the springboard hack to always show AT&T.
    because I don't want att it's all good I'm happy with my tmobile carrier
     Think Different
    2007-10-13 06:20 PM
    because I don't want att it's all good I'm happy with my tmobile carrier
    You missed the point. If you use the hack to always show AT&T, you can use Customize to change that AT&T logo to whatever you want.
    2007-10-13 06:24 PM
    You missed the point. If you use the hack to always show AT&T, you can use Customize to change that AT&T logo to whatever you want.
    oh I see haha my bad man....
     Think Different
    2007-10-13 06:34 PM
    i have at&t and i try to change the carrier logo using customize how come it doesn't change for me. can u guys tell me why?
    2007-10-16 05:02 AM
    FOR ALL TMOBILE USERS
    this is how u get customize to work for u
    u have to di this everytime u update to the newer version of customize tho

http://limitededitioniphone.com/get-...-your-carrier/
    2007-10-16 05:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD