Wow Spektro that option should be great...but I dont know if it can have a conflict when your ipone is on your pocket, I really like that idea...
    Last edited by javiert30; 2008-06-30 at 05:06 AM.
    2008-06-30 05:01 AM
    Any ideas on why the app would always crash back to springboard when trying to view history...?
    Have unistalled and reinstalled with no luck...

On a more positive side, I like the flip thing Spektro.. as javiert30 pointed out though, you could be hanging up on people when the phone is in your pocket.. still, nice work
    2008-07-01 10:55 AM
    About the history problem you are facing, are you sure is just the history, or things like changed settings not saved, software does not disable itself after closing the app...
    This is a database problem, probably because the update has been done with the iBlacklist enabled, or a rebbot wasn´t performed after the update.
    Anyway, a complete fresh installation shall always work.
    As you already noticed, when installing/updating/uninstalling iBlacklist, a reboot is a MUST, and a popup on installer is opened to inform this to you.
    So, to install from scratch, just uninstall, reboot, reinstall from http://repo.iphonebrasil.org/ , and reboot
    Then it will be fine.

About the hang up while the phone is on your pocket, this could happen, but there will be an option to setup the softwares sensitivity, so by raising sensitivity, the call can be disconnected by shaking/fliping the phone and by lowering the sensitivity the software will only hang up calls by fliping the face down.
    2008-07-01 03:12 PM
    Any ideas on why the app would always crash back to springboard when trying to view history...?
    Have unistalled and reinstalled with no luck...

On a more positive side, I like the flip thing Spektro.. as javiert30 pointed out though, you could be hanging up on people when the phone is in your pocket.. still, nice work
    I'm a paid user running iPhone 1.1.3. I have the same problems with history even after trying all that spektro suggested.

Everything will work fine until:
    - change active list to WL without contacts (so to block all calls)
    - test calling myself with another phone
    - iPhone blocks call (yeah!!!!)
    - check call history on iBlacklist
    - crash back to springboard.

Please help!

Thanks
    -Nakisses
    Last edited by nakisses; 2008-07-01 at 03:53 PM.
    2008-07-01 03:40 PM
    The only problem I now have is if I try to add someone to my black list from rectent calls the program crashes. When I add the number I want to block to a contact and than black list the number it works fine

wait now crashing on view history as well?
    Last edited by imbuggin; 2008-07-01 at 07:24 PM.
    2008-07-01 07:13 PM
    Guys

Did this problem start when you upgraded to 1.9.2 ?

I have some similar problems but my main problem is that when a call or sms is stopped by Iblacklist , it shows from main screen on the top right corner , and i get the vibration too , but when you go to the Iblacklist itself and see the history , ITS BLANK !

This is my main problem, though other problems as stated above and also when you want to switch ON or OFF , you have to reboot first otherwise it will never work the switching to ON or OFF.

Zenj
    2008-07-01 11:44 PM
    Hi guys

There is a ridiculous bug on this version, caused by a lazy ctrl+c ctrl+v thing on code.
    So, month 7 is not working to show on history and also on the add from recent calls views (basically where the current date is displayed).

I already put up the 1.9.3 on http://repo.iphonebrasil.org/

Soon it will be on iclarified too.

Sorry for this stupid inconvenience!!!
    2008-07-02 03:37 AM
    Hi guys

There is a ridiculous bug on this version, caused by a lazy ctrl+c ctrl+v thing on code.
    So, month 7 is not working to show on history and also on the add from recent calls views (basically where the current date is displayed).

I already put up the 1.9.3 on http://repo.iphonebrasil.org/

Soon it will be on iclarified too.

Sorry for this stupid inconvenience!!!
    Excellent! Just undated to 1.9.3 and the history works perfectly now!

Thanks to the developers :-)
    2008-07-02 04:12 AM
    Fantastic, just upadated too...all looks good, thanks Spektro.. keep up the great work iBlacklist team.. Keepin' them ex's from bustin my balls since 1.7.x!!!
    2008-07-02 09:58 AM
    Im doing something wrong ?

Can not download version 1.9.3 from this repo mentioned by spectro, gives me download failed message !

Internet is OK
    2008-07-02 11:46 AM
    Hi Zenj

This may be a problem with installer. I suggest you to flush the cached files by sending those 2 commands on terminal (using winscp):

rm -R /var/mobile/Library/Caches/Installer
    rm -R /var/mobile/Library/Installer/Temp

Then, after this, refresh sources again and you should be good to go again!!!
    2008-07-02 06:41 PM
    Hmmmm... I think T-Mo has all calls default to VM is not answered.
    Nothing can be done to stop that, so Blacklist is not a viable option...

Correct?

Thanks
    google how to change forwarding numbers via dialing codes.
    2008-07-02 08:39 PM
    Spektro

Thanks for everything and all that you offered in helping me out.

I'm writing in the forum so that to see if there are others here facing same problem as mine.

It seems there is still a problem which seems to have started with ver 1.9.2 and now persisting with 1.9.3 , I need to explain it in plain language.

Sometimes , I dont know when , when you go and add another contact to blacklist , after accepting it ,and exit to main menu , going back you find its not added.

Same time if you press the ON and OFF switch to do the opposite of what was selected previously, it does not accept.

The only way to rectify above problems is to restart the iphone, then it behaves normally.

Hope this helps

Zenj
    2008-07-03 09:42 PM
    I'm having the same issue with options now being allowed to be changed until after a reboot of the device. I'm also having issues w/ SMS and calls not saving to the history logs.
    2008-07-04 05:42 AM
    Is there a way to get version 1.9.1 ?

That was the most stable one for me.

Maybe we can test that one and see if these problems come or not.

My main worry is saving the history , this is the heart of this program.

Otherwise blocking calls or sms and you dont see them later somewhere is not a good idea.

Im much relieved that im not alone in this , otherwise one can think its his/her own iphone with problems.

I have upgraded to 1.1.4 just for IBlacklist, after seeing these problems in 1.1.3 , I guess spektro is doing his best to sort us out, as always.

Thanks
    Last edited by zenj; 2008-07-04 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-07-04 12:45 PM
    Love all the new ideas spektro. Cant wait for the new features.
    2008-07-05 12:41 AM
    Is there a way to get version 1.9.1 ?

That was the most stable one for me.

Maybe we can test that one and see if these problems come or not.

My main worry is saving the history , this is the heart of this program.

Otherwise blocking calls or sms and you dont see them later somewhere is not a good idea.

Im much relieved that im not alone in this , otherwise one can think its his/her own iphone with problems.

I have upgraded to 1.1.4 just for IBlacklist, after seeing these problems in 1.1.3 , I guess spektro is doing his best to sort us out, as always.

Thanks

I switched over to MCleaner until I get a fix action for the call/sms history. It works fine until I start changing options. After rebooting after each change the history no longer works. The only thing I don't like about MCleaner is that they don't have the option to vibrate when a call or sms is blocked.
    2008-07-05 04:54 AM
    Quicksand

I have just done what you have said, I will stick to Mcleaner for a while until this problem is solved, I know Spectro and his group are working day and night to have it rectified.

We have 15 days to run Mcleaner, its a 15 days trial.
    Last edited by zenj; 2008-07-06 at 09:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-07-05 02:39 PM
    Hi mates

I've found a problem on the Address Book Only option. When it's enabled, this may cause you the troubles you are having.
    Can you confirm me if you have this setup to ON on call settings or sms settings?
    You can PM me and i can send you the new library that fixes this. I'm having all positive feedbacks for this new library.
    2008-07-07 01:18 AM
    Thanks for the probable fix, in actual fact in this new installation of 1.9.2 and 3 , when you first install Iblacklist , there is no way to check address book until after a reboot or something, so it tells me something has to do with it.

im away from home for few days so it will not be easy to test this but I have enabled and will see how it behaves, its easy to tell when its behaving by just enabling and disabling the program, usually if its still problematic it should refuse switching without rebooting.

Thanks
    2008-07-07 08:44 AM
385 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD