Any Update on the release for 2.0 yet??
    2008-08-02 11:20 PM
    Hi,
    I have installed version 1.9.3 on my IPhone wirh f/w 1.1.4. The application has never crashed so far and to the best of my knowlege works really great. Thank you very much for such a nice software.
    There seems to a small problem though which I am not sure if you guys have seen or not. Whenever someone calls from a blacklisted number, they actually hear a ring for a second and then the phone hangs up or shows the busy message on their screen as governed by the settings we make for iBlacklist.
    Please let me know if this is something which is not common to you folks as well. Can it be fixed by any means possible?
    2008-08-04 12:08 AM
    Please any agenda / timetable when will it be released for 2.0 ?

thanks
    2008-08-05 04:00 PM
    i am interested to install this app but i found a 1.9.4 version and i was wondering if anyone has installed this version.....i found it under source:
    http://repo.iphonebrasil.org
    under the descriptionis says "Able you to filter incoming/outgoing calls and sms. A good improvement of the previous version is present in this package. Please visit iBlackList for iPhone for a complete tutorial"
    However when i go to that site it say latest version 1.9.3. So if anyone has used this version and is good let me know or i will just install 1.9.3
    Thank you
    If I Helped You Hit The Thanks Button
    2008-08-07 01:07 AM
    so 1.9.4 is out ? silently
    2008-08-07 01:58 AM
    Hi mates, sorry. We put it out yesterday. On this current version, your lists become a kind of unnofficial phonebook where you can call, send sms, edit and delete by selecting a contact.
    Also, it introduces the auto reply with custom sms for filtered calls, and on blacklist mode you can select wich user will receive the custom message.
    Finally, the bug fixes
    Hope you like it.
    This current version is for 1.X firmware and the 2.X version is really under development, but since some security codes where added to the firmware, we must start almost from scratch.
    2008-08-07 02:54 AM
    Hi mates, sorry. We put it out yesterday. On this current version, your lists become a kind of unnofficial phonebook where you can call, send sms, edit and delete by selecting a contact.
    Also, it introduces the auto reply with custom sms for filtered calls, and on blacklist mode you can select wich user will receive the custom message.
    Finally, the bug fixes
    Hope you like it.
    This current version is for 1.X firmware and the 2.X version is really under development, but since some security codes where added to the firmware, we must start almost from scratch.
    Thanks spektro. Only thing i hope'd you would add was sms reply when blocking someone's sms. But maybe that'll come later on.
    2008-08-07 05:00 AM
    Oh, right, now it only does the auto reply sms for filtered calls. But the hard part is done, so to extend the logic to filtered sms's is really simple. Maybe on the next update
    I'm really busy trying everything to port this to 2.0!!!
    2008-08-07 04:21 PM
    Thanks, hope to see a Beta / alpha for 2.0 soon
    2008-08-07 04:24 PM
    Oh, right, now it only does the auto reply sms for filtered calls. But the hard part is done, so to extend the logic to filtered sms's is really simple. Maybe on the next update
    You da man!

Now, stop reading this and get back to work! LOL.
    2008-08-07 05:01 PM
    I'm several "monitoring" websites and discussion early waiting for 2.0.
    Forget the Olympics...its iBlacklist!

Go for it!

Thanks.

2008-08-12 05:11 AM
    WARNING: ICLARIFIED SCRIPT IS INCORRECT !!!

THIS IS CAUSING IPHONES TO NOT BOOT. SEEMS THAT ONLY THE PACKAGE WAS REPLACED AND NOT THE SCRIPT WE SENT THEM.

PLEASE DO NOT INSTALL VERSION 1.9.4 FROM THEM, USE OUR OFFICIAL REPOSITORY (repo.iphonebrasil.org) INSTEAD UNTIL IT GET FIXED.
    2008-08-16 11:19 PM
    Okay, I believe I've become a victim of this problem after upgrading this morning.

I removed iBlackList from /Applications using ssh. But I'm still unable to boot. (The screen stays on the Apple logo/spinning wheel.)

What can I do? I really don't want to nuke my 1.1.4 and start over, especially since I've become careless lately and haven't backed up everything. Any ideas?

-Phil

WARNING: ICLARIFIED SCRIPT IS INCORRECT !!!

THIS IS CAUSING IPHONES TO NOT BOOT. SEEMS THAT ONLY THE PACKAGE WAS REPLACED AND NOT THE SCRIPT WE SENT THEM.

PLEASE DO NOT INSTALL VERSION 1.9.4 FROM THEM, USE OUR OFFICIAL REPOSITORY (repo.iphonebrasil.org) INSTEAD UNTIL IT GET FIXED.
    2008-08-16 11:42 PM
    If you can SSH into your phone, copy /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.Springboard.plist to your desktop.
    Open the file and delete the iBlacklist dylib reference in DYLD_INSERT_LIBRARIES.
    Copy the file back & reboot.
    2008-08-17 04:48 PM
    Correct, jrentzke pointed the exact solution to the boot problem. Then uninstall iBlacklist and reinstall from our repository. Using the USB and the PC Suite software you can do this if you don't have wifi on.
    2008-08-17 08:40 PM
    DAMN!!!!!!i just went thru so much crap to try to see what was up with my phone. Had to do a full restore, damn!!!!! anyways thanks for the lookout, and yes i was a victim of this. Lost some gooooood pictures...
    2008-08-17 11:32 PM
    Iīm really sorry for this problem guys. Please understand this was out of our control. I tested the iclarified installation and it ****** up the phone.
    So I spoke with them during the weekend and on sunday we got this script problem fixed. They updated it with the correct one and i tested again.
    Now itīs working as expected.

Now about the 2.X version. Great news, hook installed and running. Now comes the hands job on code, wich donīt require much brain efforts, just manual porting code and extensively tests.
    So i hope to bring you the application working soon. Still unabled to give a release date due to my regular job, but iīm putting all my spare time on this to give you a working application really soon.
    2008-08-18 04:25 PM
    This app has completely hosed my iphone. Can't restore, can't boot, can't connect with WinSCP, nada.
    2008-08-18 09:21 PM
    This is impossible to happen. iBlacklist doesnīt hose iPhones or whatever other terms you may use. Read previous posts and you will understand what happened before blame someone.
    Just connect using USB and iPhone PC Suite, then perform the steps posted by jrentzke.
    2008-08-18 09:43 PM
    Awesome news on the 2.0 front. I can't wait for the release!

Thanks for the hard work you do!
    2008-08-19 12:52 AM
385 ... 41213141516 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD