User Tag List

spektro,

I have emailed you.

Thanks.

Edit: Just got my reg key...I'm good to go! Thanks.
    Last edited by PhoneLine; 2008-05-15 at 03:24 AM.
    2008-05-15 12:02 AM
    Be nice if I could finally get mine!!
    2008-05-15 03:46 AM
    Im here, alive!!! Ive received some e mails from people here, and im doing as i promissed. If you didnt get it yet, or you didnt sent me the receipt or you didnt sent me the register key!!!
    2008-05-15 01:24 PM
    Got mine finally... thanks!!
    2008-05-16 01:22 AM
    can't wait for the update. Mine blocked 12 calls yesterday. One annoying fool called 8 times in a row. Take a hint! My phone never rang ahhhh. Now that the update will take care of "unknown" callers I will be stylin!! another donation on the way!
    2008-05-16 04:00 PM
    Spektro,

I too am waiting for the activation key. I just pm'd you the paypal details. Would appreciate it if this would be taken care of asap.
    2008-05-16 11:43 PM
    Well... Great job! I've tried it, I've paid for it and now I'm using it - and loving it.

Only one reboot ;-)

I have an issue, though: in the main settings, I have my contacts sorted as last/first name on both view and organize.
    Why does iBList doesn't get this input and sorts them as first/last? Or am I doing something wrong?

Actually already pointed this out to spektre, just wanted to know if any user has the same issue out there.

And by the way, I was using Pysl before - and I am NOT going back!!!

Ciao from Italy
    pIcOmOr
    2008-05-18 02:01 PM
    I have a general question.
    What it he purpose of this app?
    I dont know who I would put on the Blacklist.
    And if I dont need to blacklist anyone then everyone would be white listed.

Can someone please explain why this type of a app is needed?
    I never receive any solicitation calls from sellers, or companies, and those who have my # have been given it by me.

So maybe I am missing something here because I dont understand the need.

Thanks
    2008-05-18 02:35 PM
    Thanks A Lot Guys!!!!!
    2008-05-18 03:34 PM
    I have a general question.
    What it he purpose of this app?
    I dont know who I would put on the Blacklist.
    And if I dont need to blacklist anyone then everyone would be white listed.

Can someone please explain why this type of a app is needed?
    I never receive any solicitation calls from sellers, or companies, and those who have my # have been given it by me.

So maybe I am missing something here because I dont understand the need.

Thanks
    Ive had my number going on 7 years, and over that time I have met people whom do not understand the request of not calling me anymore. (Mainly crazy women). Additionally, I get sales calls and garbage like "youve won a free trip after this survey". I love this app.

One question though.. Why does the app block numbers not on my blacklist even though that persons number is in my phonebook?
    2008-05-18 05:27 PM
    @ picomor

Hi mate, we spoke through e mail and your request is being done, so the app will auto detect your setting for shown contacts.

@OMEGA46

Block numbers outside Blacklist when in Blacklist mode only will be done if you told to software to reject calls from people outside of your phonebook (Unknown Number = ON). Other than that, only Blacklisted numbers should be blocked. Or you setup a wildcard, like 212*, wich blocks every number beginning with 212. Or you have the Restrict Number ON and calls are being originated from phones with ID restriction. Otherwise, if there isn't a match on blacklist, the calling number goes throuhg normally.
    Last edited by spektro; 2008-05-18 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-05-18 09:34 PM
    Posted a small poll on this program. Please feel free to poll here at this link

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/native-...ng-prefer.html
    Last edited by ifini; 2008-05-19 at 08:19 AM.
    2008-05-19 07:21 AM
    well to everything has said above, naturally people take things for granted, if there wasnt for 3rd party app the iphone to me would be boring, so therefore im very happy and gladly to donate $8, even more happy that is wasnt like $15+, so to people who is crying, and bytching apps should be free, then please no one in the right mind would welcome you to this site, in my opinion. its their idea and design. Good work to the people who is creatin these apps thank you
    2008-05-19 07:37 AM
    @Spektro
    How long does it take for you to send me my activation key? I payed for this Friday and now its Monday! I really need my activation key. I would appreciate if you send it to me ASAP!
    Last edited by dooley19; 2008-05-20 at 05:53 AM.
    2008-05-20 05:11 AM
    Hi Dooley

Please, send me your paypal receipt and your register key (if it wasn't supplied during the paypal transaction) and i'll instantly help you.
    My e mail is [email protected]
    2008-05-21 01:39 PM
    Hi Dooley

Please, send me your paypal receipt and your register key (if it wasn't supplied during the paypal transaction) and i'll instantly help you.
    My e mail is [email protected]
    ok I sent it
    2008-05-21 04:40 PM
    GoD, People c'mon
    some are paid and some aren't; would all of you give it a rest already and move on
    i choose to donate sometimes and some other times choose not to; or even patch a software until proven solid, i.e. it's a personal choice
    peace
    2008-05-21 07:29 PM
    this program works good, but ive noticed that sometimes number on my blacklist are blocked and also able to punch through sometimes, is this normal or is there any fix for this
    2008-05-23 11:10 PM
    kpace1

On Unregistered Version, only the first 2 contacts will be blocked.
    2008-05-24 12:51 AM
    Spektro mate

When will 1.9 be released?

Any sneak peaks to what will be improved?
    2008-05-24 12:27 PM
385 ... 67891018 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD