It looks cool, I would just never use it. I don't care to know really exactly how long my calls are or anything like that. Looks nice, I just have a big pet-peeve about misspelling and on the incoming calls it has two m's. lol, no big deal, I just think if you would take the time to present an application for download things should be spelled correctly.
    God forbit there's typos in a free and fully functioning program O.o

Thank you OP for the program and giving it away to have all criticize.
    2008-04-09 05:20 AM
    Hmm, idk if it was this app or not but after i installed this there are no listing under my calls list in the phone.app, my phone was on lock and it said i had 2 missed calls from the lock screen but when i unlocked it to check them my calls list was completely blank

:edit: yeah it was this app, i uninstalled it and it fixed it
    Last edited by Bernie-Mac; 2008-04-09 at 06:54 AM.
    iLive an iLife
    2008-04-09 06:42 AM
    @prodigy & esko032: Well, one good thing is that the default iPhone logging app holds maximum the last 100 calls, where this app holds all calls since the installation date or the date given in the settings (delete logs before this date). Also, many cell providers charge for analytic receipts their customers or in some rare occasions they don't provide a list at all, so with this app you can have the details in order to know what you pay.

@Bernie-Mac: after 1st installation you need to reboot the iPhone because the app reads a different db (or something like that). I saw this problem once in a friend of mine and I found a reference and an answer in another forum.
    You just need to reboot the phone after the installation. In worst case you may need to uninstall the app, reboot, reinstall it and finally reboot again. This note was also in the thread in the other forum I read about this.

Hope this helps.
    2008-04-09 11:02 AM
    I added http://myapps.110mb.com/iphone.xml to my Sources listing in Installer. However I am unable to download the application. Could some one please advise as to what I may be doing wrong?

Tx in advance.
    2008-04-09 09:46 PM
    I added http://myapps.110mb.com/iphone.xml to my Sources listing in Installer. However I am unable to download the application. Could some one please advise as to what I may be doing wrong?

Tx in advance.
    can you see the category "MyApps" added when you entered the url in the installer?
    It should be under the MyApps category.

btw new version is up. change log says it fixes a small problem with numbers less than 10 digits (like office extensions) to be recognized normally, some design fixes (text alignment) and some typos.
    2008-04-10 10:57 AM
    can you see the category "MyApps" added when you entered the url in the installer?

btw new version is up. change log says it fixes a small problem with numbers less than 10 digits (like office extensions) to be recognized normally, some design fixes (text alignment) and some typos.
    Thanks for the response. I'm using Installer 3.01. I went to Sources within Installer and added the URL. The URL then shows up in the Sources listing as Uncategorized and an Untitled Source. The other sources in the listing have a > next to them - but this one doesn't. Also, when I click on it, it does nothing. Am I doing something wrong while installing it?

Thanks for the response. I'm using Installer 3.01. I went to Sources within Installer and added the URL. The URL then shows up in the Sources listing as Uncategorized and an Untitled Source. The other sources in the listing have a > next to them - but this one doesn't. Also, when I click on it, it does nothing. Am I doing something wrong while installing it?
    Ok - fixed the first problem - however, now when I select iCalls for installation, I get an error message saying: Main script execution failed. I am on 1.1.4.
    Last edited by khoon; 2008-04-10 at 02:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-04-10 02:07 PM
    don't see a point for this app, it does the same thing regular call log does, at least if it had an option to delete individual calls it would be cool, get call Delete thats more useful
    2008-04-10 08:35 PM
    don't see a point for this app, it does the same thing regular call log does, at least if it had an option to delete individual calls it would be cool, get call Delete thats more useful
    4 posts above you could see some points for this app...anyway since you didn't bother to read the posts before you wonder then let me copy paste it for you.

"Well, one good thing is that the default iPhone logging app holds maximum the last 100 calls, where this app holds all calls since the installation date or the date given in the settings (delete logs before this date). Also, many cell providers charge for analytic receipts their customers or in some rare occasions they don't provide a list at all, so with this app you can have the details in order to know what you pay."
    2008-04-11 10:45 AM
    This app needs to not sort your calls by duration but instead sort them by time received/made
    2008-04-15 10:07 PM
    I had decided to buy iLog - although I would have preferred to use WeTools if is listed the name rather than the number.

But I found this iCalls and I install it to see what it was like and TBH I think it's quite nice, ideal application for people on prepay calls. I uninstalled iLog and will use this iCalls for now and hope that WeTools is upgraded to list names rather than numbers.

iCalls is nice application and it works fine.... I would make better use of it if I was on a prepay deal... however I can now check how long my daughter talks on my phone when she borrows it

I will donate to this developer rather than pay for iLog

Rick
    2008-04-20 02:45 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD