Hello All - Version 0.81 has been released. Please post your feedback. (You may have to refresh your sources in Installer).

Please note - this is still a beta release. Please backup your data.

Release notes are here.
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!
    2008-05-18 08:57 PM
    I won't be able to update it b/c Skrewcommon. Guess I just need to uninstall Skrewcommon.
    Last edited by feiinhawaii; 2008-05-18 at 11:10 PM.
    2008-05-18 09:25 PM
    Hi psuskeels

I tested the Mail feature with 3 different email providers, and here are the results:

Gmail: It works fine
    .Mac: Database in use by mail (this is the one I'm interested in!)
    Yahoo Mail: Database in use by mail

Hope this helps you out and hopefully you will be able to fix it soon (finger crossed )

I tried in version 0.81 to select .Mac Account and here is what it says:

"Invalid email account

Err#813: Can't Find Email Account in Mail database. Please make sure this account has been initialized. Mail.app may be using the database, so please try opening and closing Mail.app. If the problem persists, please report to [email protected]"

Hope this helps you!

Please report back soon
    2008-05-18 09:28 PM
    Thank you mr psuskeels

[request] soft-respring i.e. set-language method instead of respring to lock screen [request] puhleese?
    Last edited by beatoven; 2008-05-18 at 09:41 PM.
    2008-05-18 09:32 PM
    Nice update.
    Not sure if this is new but I love the "swipe to open" effect you get with the windows.

Good job so far. I hope you consider my design changes down the road.
    2008-05-18 10:02 PM
    It get's better! Probably the most useful app I've ever installed on my iPhone. Thanks!
    2008-05-18 10:05 PM
    Yeaah! Dude, I'm SO glad you decided to work on my request of the tomorrow/today option on cal!

still BEST APP EVER!1 (now even better)

still having e-mail DB problem though using gmail IMAP account
    Last edited by FreakKitchen; 2008-05-18 at 10:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-05-18 10:35 PM
    I believe then it works with POP but not IMAP maybe..
    2008-05-18 10:43 PM
    I registered to give you some feedback with this app.

First of all, it is a great application, with great support. Keep doing it.

I just updated to version 0.81 and everything seems to be working fine (but I have been using it for less than 1 hour). I have an OTB 1.1.4 (BL 3.9FB) 8Gb iPhone unlocked, activated and jalbreaked with iLiberty+ 1.3. I am using it in Caracas, Venezuela

Some of my suggestions (regarding version 0.8) are

- An option to track Stocks. That would be appealing to business users

- If you have only one appointment in the calendar the box should be a little bit smaller, since it wastes space in the screen showing it empty. I dont know how often the application update settings but it would be nice if once the appointment has passed it intellliscreen no longer showed it

- An option to choose whether to see temperature in celsius or farenheit degrees, without changing the region format. In this respect, I think that the important thing is to have the current temperature as well as the high and low for the day only. This is up to every user

- I guess that other things have been already mentioned. An option to change the boxes and text color and transparency levels, so they can match different users backgrounds and integrate with them.

- With SMS and missed calls I think it would be useful to have an option to eliminate the default messages from the iphone, since they apper over or under intelliscreen boxes when they arrive. In fact, it would be great if intelliscreen boxes got updated when a new SMS arrives without showing them in the default windows. This, as with many other things, should be optional
    EDIT: This seems to be already implemented in version 0.81. Nice

- An option to show contacts birthdays. I would not use this option but I know some people would

- An option to add specific news feeds. I have no idea how feeds work but since there are iPhone users all around the world it would be of use.
    EDIT: Now I know how it works and have already found out how to do this

And last but not least, although this is a great app the screen design should be thought and maybe reworked. I know this is a major work but I saw today a screenshot of iToday 2.0 and even though intelliscreen is much more powerful I have to say that iToday looked VERY nice, with graphics and icons
    EDIT: I was thinking about this. Maybe it does not need to be completely "reworked" but given an option. Users could choose whether to use a text version or a graphics and icons version. THAT I think, would be a killer app

Regards
    Last edited by jl500; 2008-05-19 at 10:53 PM.
    2008-05-18 10:52 PM
    I won't be able to update it b/c Skrewcommon. Guess I just need to uninstall Skrewcommon.
    Same for me, but I don't want to uninstall it since it's neede to run other applications.
    Any chance to get this solved?
    2008-05-18 11:27 PM
    I uninstalled Skrewcommon first, then installed Intelliscreen. Then I installed Skrewcommon. It runs fine so far, but I did back up before I did this.
    2008-05-18 11:31 PM
    Not to try to tell anyone what to do, and I sure don't want anyone to hose their iPhone, but I simply uninstalled SkrewCommon, installed the update to IntelliScreen, and then re-installed SkrewCommon 1.31. Reboot the phone. All is good to go. But, I wasn't having any problems to begin with, so if you were, then maybe you don't want to do this. But, if you were successfully running vWall with IntelliScreen, then this may work for you. YMMV.
    2008-05-18 11:34 PM
    I uninstalled Skrewcommon first, then installed Intelliscreen. Then I installed Skrewcommon. It runs fine so far, but I did back up before I did this.
    Thanks!
    Seems to work!

Hi mate!
    Thx for all ur nice work and humble answers.
    I wonder how to help u with to put up for SWEDEN too???
    U ask for it but I dont understand what kind of help u want!!??

//M
    Yes, put up Sweden as well!
    Last edited by theplague; 2008-05-18 at 11:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-05-18 11:43 PM
    I believe then it works with POP but not IMAP maybe..
    Works with me i'm using google with IMAP.
    2008-05-19 12:09 AM
    Question, I hvae the sports app showing... How do i update the feeds to the update the scores??
    2008-05-19 12:15 AM
    same here. works pretty fine!
    2008-05-19 12:16 AM
    i very much like the update. having the calendar show today and tomorrow is very useful, but the best thing is the ability to have all email accounts show up. however, my gmail account isn't working. i get this error: "Err#813: Can't Find Email Account in Mail database..." i'm sure you know the rest of the message. i did follow the instructions and open mail and check the inbox of my gmail account, but it continues to give the same message.
    other than that glitch, everything works great.
    thanks again for such a great app.

EDIT:
    i never figured out what the issue was, but i deleted my account on the phone and set it up again, and then it worked fine.
    Last edited by deadjim; 2008-05-19 at 01:00 AM.
    2008-05-19 12:55 AM
    hOW DO YOU UPDATE FEEDS! Sports!
    2008-05-19 01:00 AM
    Hi

I am not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but i am having a small problem with the alarm ' snooze' button. I let the alarm rings until the lock screen is darkened again, when i press the home button, i can't hit on the 'snooze' button. I can only stop the alarm. I really need the snooze button .
    One other thing, sometimes, when i 'safari it' a certain news feed (i've only used edge so far), the safari would show up with a 'glitch' (i can see my springboard from INside the safari). When i press the home button (to exit from the glitch), and re enter safari, the news was never loaded at all.
    and, it seems that v0.8 works better for me than v0.81. THe lock screen icons were arranged weirdly when it's first respringed. It's fine again after i unlock the screen and relock it.
    Other than those, it's a really [New Killer App]. Kudos to you guys! Thx.
    8GB, 3.9BL, 1.1.4 Ziphoned. no skrew common, vwallpaper, and ringtones
    2008-05-19 01:26 AM
    Tried what deadjim suggested but no luck.. still same error comes up!
    2008-05-19 01:45 AM
2,092 ... 816171819202868 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD