was updated, now it has today/tommorow.

woot.
    2008-05-19 01:09 AM
    Can you explain the status bar on the sports please, also does yet allow for refereshing at specified intervals I can set

Great job thanks
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware
    2008-05-19 01:32 AM
    YEAH HOW DO YOU UPDATE/refresh THE SPORTS FEEDS!!!!!!!!! someone answer
    2008-05-19 01:45 AM
    jumped in and took the dive like so many others. This is a very wonderful and creative app. This definitely takes us one step closer to have a business and very informative phone. I do have a request that appears to be contradictory to most other request. I find that Kates micro calendar has been very useful in my day to day activities, is there any way to adjust the intelliscreen displays so that Kates calendar would not be covered up, it allows easy access to a full monthly calendar. Or in future revs of intelliscreen would it be possible to show a list of upcoming events as appose to having to scroll. As someone whose day is driven by meetings it is very helpful to be able to see at a glance whats coming up or to be able to see dates coming for the remainder of the week or month. Or would it be easier to display the intelliscreen items starting from the bottom up. That way it people such as myself only want weather or calendar items to display it wouldn't interfere with Kates calendar at all. Just trying to consider some options.

Thank you for a great app and addressing so many questions and concerns so rapidly.

And not sure if its been mentioned, but the option to include a MobileToDo list would make this great app truly incredible, and very useful for those on a daily grind.
    Last edited by ripped53; 2008-05-19 at 02:53 AM. Reason: adding additional comments and request.
    2008-05-19 02:42 AM
    In just my short 10 minutes of usage of this app I can see why there is so much BUZZ! Great App!! Thanks
    2008-05-19 03:16 AM
    marcoiac: You can double press the home key to show your ipod controls - this will make the IntelliSreen disappear (and reappear if you do it again).
    I was thinking iPod on Intelliscreen, rather than built in iPod control.
    The idea would be to have a notification pretty much like GrowlTunes, with title of the currently played song, time of the song, and artwork
    iPhone 2G Pwned 3.1.2
    MBP OSX 10.6.3
    2008-05-19 03:23 AM
    I think I found a fix for the mail "database in use" error.

You see, it had been afflicting both of my email accounts and I was quite saddened by them and their not working statuses.

So I went to settings, deleted both, then re-added them back, and bam, they work now.

Hooray.

Also, my request mirrors some previous: perhaps, maybe make it so the stuff is in tabs on the side of the phone that you tap and make them appear? That may be daunting to code, though, so I wouldn't blame you if you didn't try.

Thanks for the solid app, otherwise.
    Last edited by winvirus; 2008-05-19 at 04:28 AM.
    2008-05-19 04:26 AM
    When i swipe to launch to safari it spring me home not to safari .this happens to the custom feeds i add.
    2008-05-19 05:21 AM
    everything is great, new version looks amazing except that my email and news sites arent updating for hours at a time.
    2008-05-19 05:39 AM
    I'll still hope for my request. . At least keep it under consideration if you don't mind! I would love this to be enabled in the preferences application.

Reako
    2008-05-19 03:49 PM
    My compliments for this amazing application! It's exactly the app I've been looking for all this time.

Btw, I have my clock set to 24H view but the calendar on the unlock screen still only show AM/PM. Region Format is set to UK, Date & Time to 24-Hour Time, Time Zone Amsterdam.
    2008-05-19 03:58 PM
    My compliments for this amazing application! It's exactly the app I've been looking for all this time.

Btw, I have my clock set to 24H view but the calendar on the unlock screen still only show AM/PM. Region Format is set to UK, Date & Time to 24-Hour Time, Time Zone Amsterdam.
    ... with the new version 0.81 it shows the 24-hour time correctly! I use the region for Germany.
    2008-05-19 08:18 PM
    I think I found a fix for the mail "database in use" error.

You see, it had been afflicting both of my email accounts and I was quite saddened by them and their not working statuses.

So I went to settings, deleted both, then re-added them back, and bam, they work now.

Hooray.

didn't work for me
    2008-05-19 09:03 PM
    Thumb Down!!!!

vWallpaper and Intelliscreen were working just fine on my phone until the new .81 update came out, now it disables vWallpaper. BOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
    2008-05-19 09:09 PM
    Hmm I dunno if it's a bug or what but since the new update when I receive a text the backlight doesn't come on and the normal message baloon doesnt pop up i can live with the baloon but not the backlight cause my phones allways on silent and when I'm on games I don't hear the vibration so I go by the backlight can you fix this or am I the only one with the prob.

Thanks =D
    2008-05-19 10:30 PM
    Thank you for an amazing app! Running 0.8 for a few days now w/ skrewcommon and vWallpaper. No issues or bugs to report yet. Excellent app!
    2008-05-19 10:32 PM
    It would be awesome if you could add RSS feeds
    2008-05-19 10:39 PM
    It would be awesome if you can resize the window to display more contents.
    2008-05-19 10:56 PM
    Besides my preferences application suggestion, I would love the option to control the size of individual bubbles. For instance, I like the size of the weather bubble being slighlty smaller, but would love the option to enlarge the Sports Feed bubble to be able to read them slightly better.

Reako

EDIT: Sorry didn't realize ^ he posted this already.
    2008-05-19 11:33 PM
    has anyone found a working RSS feed for engadget?
    2008-05-20 12:33 AM
2,092 ... 917181920212969 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD