User Tag List

Hi All - Version 0.93 Released

Enhancements
    =====================
    - Taskbar icons for missed phone calls, unread email, unread sms
    - Alerts for missed calls/missed SMS/unread email.
    - Alert types including Vibration, Sound, and Flash
    - Quiet Time for Alerts

Bug Fixes
    =====================
    - Fix for Non-English Language Gmail accounts
    - Fix for Weather - Thunder Storms showed as Sunny
    - Install improvements
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!
    2008-05-28 07:29 PM
    Coming today?
    don┤t know Brum....be patient plz!
    //Hack┤z

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD
    2008-05-28 07:29 PM
    Finally a developer that actually works on his development. Updates almost every other day with this thing!!!! Amazing! Keep up the good work...

If you add SMS privacy to this, I wont need caterpillar anymore!
    2008-05-28 07:54 PM
    After updating to .93 the only new mail does not seem to work anymore. If I choose display the last ten, everything works fine but when I switch to only display new mail I can not get new mail to display.

Thanks
    2008-05-28 08:20 PM
    Nice update!

Any way to get the reminder tone to be louder? It's barely audible.

Keep up the good work.
    2008-05-28 08:31 PM
    Hi All - Version 0.93 Released

Enhancements
    =====================
    - Taskbar icons for missed phone calls, unread email, unread sms
    - Alert types including Vibration, Sound, and Flash
    - Quiet Time for Alerts

Bug Fixes
    =====================
    - Fix for Non-English Language Gmail accounts
    - Fix for Weather - Thunder Storms showed as Sunny
    - Install improvements
    Nice update but I do have a concern/question.
    As many of us already use "TaskbarNotifier", how does IntelliScreen get along with that, considering the Taskbar features you have added?

Thanks
    2008-05-28 08:34 PM
    As many of us already use "TaskbarNotifier", how does IntelliScreen get along with that, considering the Taskbar features you have added?

Thanks
    Maybe you're willing to try/help yourself?
    2008-05-28 08:39 PM
    the latest update is great! no need for taskbarnotifier anymore...

what exactly does the quiet time do? obviously it turns off the reminders... but does it also turn off ringtones and such during those hours? it'd be great if it just muted all system sounds...

EDIT: i just tried out the flash feature and it's kind of cool. my screen flashed blue and then faded away while it vibrated (i have my sounds off because i'm at work. shhh... don't tell anyone. ;-) )

BUG REPORT: after the screen flashed blue and faded, it never went completely back into sleep mode. i can just barely tell that the screen is still SLIGHTLY turned on. everything loaded just fine when i pushed the button... but it's still a bug nonetheless.

ANOTHER BUG: i viewed my text message that was waiting for me... did a couple things... then put my phone back to sleep. a minute later, it "reminded" me again with a buzz and a screen flash even though there weren't any text messages waiting for me. (i have the email & phone reminders turned off so it wasn't those)

BUG: when you swipe on the weather, the "safari it" button is now on the left side and is partially covered by the sun icon for today's weather.
    Last edited by billchase2; 2008-05-28 at 09:35 PM.
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad
    2008-05-28 09:09 PM
    Wow that update sounds killer.

Can't wait to get my new phone just to get this app.

This app makes the iPhone 10x better.
    2008-05-28 09:27 PM

Thanks
    i have the task bar notifier installed, it works fine together. however, i never found that my task bar notifier worked right anyways, now its working
    2008-05-28 09:54 PM
    Great update!!!

Is there anyway you can add the ESPN Women National Basketball Association (WNBA) to the sports feed?
    2008-05-28 10:38 PM
    I really hope in the next update you can add a feature so we can add are own sports score feeds. I want to add a few soccer soccer feeds. Thats the only thing your app is missing.
    2008-05-28 11:11 PM
    Version 0.93 works great!

Thanks to the developer

One thing though... After I installed, a pop up says this version will expire June 10. Does that mean after June 10 , IntelliScreen will no longer be free???
    2008-05-28 11:22 PM
    I just updated to 0.93
    Everything seems to work fine. I do not use the reminders, but the taskbar notifier is active

I have not examined the app thoroughly since I am at work. However, the first message that arrived just flashed but did not appear in the main screen. I turned off the alerts and everything seems to be working well
    2008-05-28 11:22 PM

I think I just had a tiny orgasm.

Now, all I need is a bit more customization options about how the calendar is being displayed (without the blue bubble, and larger area), and there would be a big one..

BUG REPORT: after the screen flashed blue and faded, it never went completely back into sleep mode. i can just barely tell that the screen is still SLIGHTLY turned on. everything loaded just fine when i pushed the button... but it's still a bug nonetheless.
    The same happened to me, but only the first time the screen flashed. I didn't touch the phone and waited 2 minutes (that's what I have have set it to), and it flashed again, but this time, the screen turned off properly.

So it only happens the first time.

And I agree that the alert sound is too low. Would be great if one could choose one of the sms sounds availible. Also, I think that the vibration should last just a little bit longer, or repeat like three times, just like, for example, SonyEricsson-phones vibrate.
    Last edited by scsi; 2008-05-28 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-05-28 11:39 PM
    hate to dwell on the past but was .92 a unofficial version? There were never any release nots on the site. I'm about to update to .93, hopefully it will resolve any problems / conflicts caused by .92. Great work on this app. Continuous updates, but it would be nice to know what happens when it "Expires...."
    2008-05-29 12:18 AM
    update to my previous post concerning .93. I redid my email settings and now the show only new messages works. Great job. I was able to delete taskbar notifier.
    2008-05-29 12:54 AM
    Hmm, just updated to 0.93. The alerts conflict with SMS Notify. So I've got double icons in my taskbar. I've went through and uninstalled SMS Notify.. But there are still double icons. I know it's not a IntelliScreen problem, just trying to see if anybody else had a similar problem and if they were able to fix it, how?
    2008-05-29 02:20 AM
    great app,
    but the weather icons is misleading. the icon shows rain, but when u Safari it: it is actually cloudy.
    2008-05-29 02:35 AM
    Hmm, just updated to 0.93. The alerts conflict with SMS Notify. So I've got double icons in my taskbar. I've went through and uninstalled SMS Notify.. But there are still double icons. I know it's not a IntelliScreen problem, just trying to see if anybody else had a similar problem and if they were able to fix it, how?

restart the phone?
    hit thanks if thanks are due.
    2008-05-29 02:42 AM
2,092 ... 1927282930313979 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD