i can`t install the update. i keep getting package download failed. all others download fine.
    2008-05-29 07:27 PM
    Of course, it does not last 3-4 days if you listen to music alot, and have wifi enabled, but most of the days, I use it as a "phone", meaning I send about 10 text messages, recieve just as many, make a few minutes of calls, use it as an alarm clock in the morning, snap a few pics, and enable wlan for 10-20 minutes while checking for updates in installer and checking mail.

With that kind of usage, I get about 3-4 days.

But untill the battery draining issue with IntelliScreen issue is corrected, I really cannot use it.
    yea, phone is like the LAST thing i use my phone for. its the reason i have an iphone all the non-phone uses.
    2008-05-29 07:57 PM
    Great app!

Is it possible to resize the widgets on the lock screen? I only really use the calendar and need it to be a lot bigger...not just two lines...

Is this possible?
    2008-05-29 08:02 PM
    This is an awesome app..
    I have noticed one annoy thing...

if you are using a Passcode Lock, its bypassed when you do the swipe/launch option....it jumps straight to that option..SMS, Safari, Calendar, etc...
    That defeats the purpose of the Passcode lock

In some case, after using the swipe/launch option and have it bypass the first time, thereaftere it will prompt for the passcode however once entered it takes you to the springboard and not to the option chosen...

I would think if using a passcode lock, when you use the swipe/launch option it would prompt for the passcode then jump to that option thereafter.

Anyone else experience such a problem?
    Major credit to the Programmers.
    Your efforts makes the IPHONE that much better. Thank You! Without you, There is no Us!!

I believe in beta testing for free and paying for Smooth integrated, Compatible, and functioning Apps.
    2008-05-29 08:40 PM
    I found a bug on .93, atleast I'm assuming it to be an intelliscreen issue. My screen will just go off about 10-15 seconds after unlocking it, and then I'll have to unlock it again.
    2008-05-29 08:41 PM
    Another bug on the latest .93 rc.

Whenever I turn the flash screen to off, it does not stay off after I apply the changes.

Thanks
    2008-05-29 09:12 PM
    I found a bug on .93, atleast I'm assuming it to be an intelliscreen issue. My screen will just go off about 10-15 seconds after unlocking it, and then I'll have to unlock it again.
    its not a bug. there's a autodim/relock setting. default its set to 15 seconds.

what I just noticed, is how when the alert screen flashs with a missed all. it'll display the missed call only on the screen. NICE!
    2008-05-29 09:59 PM
    not sure if this in intelliscreen or not, but as soon as i updated to .93 rc6, whenever I check my email, the little circle at the top of the screen spins forever. This only started after I started using the new taskbar notifier and alerts. This seems to be really draining my battery.

It could also be gmail. Is anyone else having issues with gmail email checking through imap?
    Last edited by motionxxusxx; 2008-05-29 at 11:18 PM.
    2008-05-29 11:09 PM
    It could also be gmail. Is anyone else having issues with gmail email checking through imap?

no
    2008-05-30 12:31 AM
    Why when i turn off the vibrate and flash alerts, it re-enables itself
    even though i have saved the changes...
    Major credit to the Programmers.
    Your efforts makes the IPHONE that much better. Thank You! Without you, There is no Us!!

I believe in beta testing for free and paying for Smooth integrated, Compatible, and functioning Apps.
    2008-05-30 12:39 AM
    That alert box is a png packed into the Other.artwork file. Once you unpack the file, you won't miss it.

Reako
    Appreciate it.
    2008-05-30 01:44 AM
    this last rev seems to only be hosted by MMI, is the developer no longer hosting directly from intelliborn? Does it really matter? The last few days the updates have been showing up from both sources.
    2008-05-30 02:39 AM
    I've tried installing IntelliScreen for a while now but kept getting the following error:

Missing Strings File!
    Can not find English Translation for IntelliScreen. File should be located: /var/mobile/Library/Intelliborn/Localizable_enUS.strings. Please install IntelliScreen.

Seems to be a permissions issue - I SSH'ed in and set 777 on the folder and file and it now works fine. Anyone else have this issue?
    2008-05-30 08:10 AM
    not sure if this in intelliscreen or not, but as soon as i updated to .93 rc6, whenever I check my email, the little circle at the top of the screen spins forever. This only started after I started using the new taskbar notifier and alerts. This seems to be really draining my battery.

yes it does.. so i removed the whole mail checking from intelliscreen
    Thanks is an acknowledgment
    2008-05-30 08:18 AM
    Hey, umm, I know this going to annoy people... But I recently updated IntelliScreen. And i reset my iPhone only to find it wont go past the Apple logo. I can SSH like always.

I looked in the com.apple.springboard.plist to see if I could remove the IntelliScreen hook like i was told to... but I couldn't seem to find one. I have tried replacing my Springboard app with the one i pulled from the original firmware... If I run IntelliScreen through terminal on my computer I cant touch anything. What should I do?

Please, either push me in the right direction or show me a post that will help me out. Forever thanks. Matt
    16GB iPhone 3G
    2.2 Pwned
    Dedicated Cydia User

2.2 GHz Intel MacBook

Mac OS X 10.5.5
    Bootcamp w/ Windows XP
    2008-05-30 08:38 AM
    hmm.. have u tried deleting the whole app in applications?
    Thanks is an acknowledgment
    2008-05-30 08:50 AM
    hmm.. have u tried deleting the whole app in applications?
    Yeah, doesn't work...
    If SSH into my phone using Terminal and type the command reboot, before the phone reboots, the lock screen flashes up... Why is that?
    And if i manually try and start the springboard by typing "/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/SpringBoard" It comes up with this:
    Code:
    79:  ABORT: Unable to register "PurpleSystemEventPort" port, 1103 unknown error code
    Abort trap
    What's that mean?

And other suggestions?
    Please please please, I have restored 5 times in the last month, I don't really want to do it again...
    16GB iPhone 3G
    2.2 Pwned
    Dedicated Cydia User

2.2 GHz Intel MacBook

Mac OS X 10.5.5
    Bootcamp w/ Windows XP
    2008-05-30 08:59 AM
    You have a really nice .93 update here, psuskeels.

It could probably is just me (and i can't confirm this), but whenever i turn on the quiet time, i cannot receive calls for a little while (1-2 mins or so). I have to call out / listen to voicemail before i can immediately receive calls. Even w/o the quite time, i have difficulty receiving calls, however, it might have been an on-going issue that i have just found out recently.

And also, is it possible to add a different option for voicemail reminder and taskbar instead of combining it with missed call?

Bug: intelli screen can't find my IMAP email (err #813) for Microsoft Outlook. it works find on my other imap email.

Thanks for fixing the snooze bug. The snooze works great now. I don't have to turn off intelli screen before i sleep.
    2008-05-30 09:04 AM
    Please Anyone!
    16GB iPhone 3G
    2.2 Pwned
    Dedicated Cydia User

2.2 GHz Intel MacBook

Mac OS X 10.5.5
    Bootcamp w/ Windows XP
    2008-05-30 09:21 AM
    MattMac:

If you can SSH into your phone, look for the file at this path:

/System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.SpringBoard.plist.orig.preIntelliScreen

There should also be a file in the same directory called: com.apple.SpringBoard.plist

Make copies of both files to your computer, then delete: com.apple.SpringBoard.plist

Rename the remaining file from: com.apple.SpringBoard.plist.orig.preIntelliScreen to: com.apple.SpringBoard.plist

Reboot the phone.

The problem should be fixed.
    Last edited by DaveiPhone; 2008-05-30 at 10:07 AM.
    2008-05-30 09:32 AM
2,092 ... 2129303132334181 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD