The one I uploaded to rapidshare contains a completely transparent top bar. You save the one that is currently there in case the one you downloaded should have any negative effects. (Example: You not liking it). Then just drag the one you downloaded and overwrite the existing one in that folder. (Just save the one currently there in case you are not satisfied with my Tranpsarent one, you can simply drag the backed up file and overwrite the custom file to go back to stock). "Quickly Put"

Reako
    Hmmm...U mean I drag whole ur folder to somewhere or do I take the stuff insdie ur folder and put where???
    //Hackīz

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD
    2008-06-02 07:57 PM
    You take the Other.artwork file in the folder. Drag that file into:

System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework:

-and overwrite the exisiting one. Then turn your phone/touch off and back on and you'll notice a clear top bar on the lock screen.

Reako
    2008-06-02 08:03 PM
    You take the Other.artwork file in the folder. Drag that file into:

System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework:

-and overwrite the exisiting one. Then turn your phone/touch off and back on and you'll notice a clear top bar on the lock screen.

Reako
    Amazing man! Just amazing!
    I like u keep it simple thankīs.
    Itīs just Me going excited and drop my mind in complicated stuff!!
    Thx a lot. Sorry to bother u! Will try to have psuskeels contact u when have next contact with him. C u!
    Attached Thumbnails [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods-img_0019.jpg  
    //Hackīz

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    2008-06-02 08:27 PM
    I have no Battery issues. If we could just put the mail settings back to display Only New Mail with out that small bubble Ill be happy as it is.
    2008-06-02 09:18 PM
    I have no Battery issues. If we could just put the mail settings back to display Only New Mail with out that small bubble Ill be happy as it is.
    i actually went back to .93rc6 just because of that. i love the app, and i've been using it since almost day 1, but i absolutely loathe that cut-off top part of the bubble just sitting on my unlock screen.
    2008-06-02 09:45 PM
    I like the mini-mail-thing... Coz it looks great with my blackkk skin lolz.
    2008-06-02 10:18 PM
    So, my phone died at the 10 hour mark today. Nothing different except the newest version. So, something is definitely up with it.
    2008-06-03 01:02 AM
    @harlenm
    Do you turn on the reminder alert feature? that's what drained my battery. Turn it off and my battery lasts longer.
    2008-06-03 06:57 AM
    One of the best apps nt he iPhone yet
    2008-06-03 07:16 AM
    So, my phone died at the 10 hour mark today. Nothing different except the newest version. So, something is definitely up with it.
    I have the latest version, with alerts and mail turned off - no noticeable battery effects, it lasts just as well as it did before Intelliscreen.
    2008-06-03 07:45 AM
    What do you mean by saying your phone 'died'? You mean you can't use it anymore? It's a brick? It can't have anything to do with this app.
    2008-06-03 09:37 AM
    Amazing man! Just amazing!
    I like u keep it simple thankīs.
    Itīs just Me going excited and drop my mind in complicated stuff!!
    Thx a lot. Sorry to bother u! Will try to have psuskeels contact u when have next contact with him. C u!
    Sorry man, but your lock screen is quite bleak and boring. Fully black does nothing for me. Just my opinion...
    16GB iPhone 3G
    2.2 Pwned
    Dedicated Cydia User

2.2 GHz Intel MacBook

Mac OS X 10.5.5
    Bootcamp w/ Windows XP
    2008-06-03 10:01 AM
    Has anyone else noticed that IntelliScreen changes the functionallity of the volume buttons? I think that it is the reminder for missed calls/sms/email that does it.

Usually, the volume buttons change the ringer volume (you see the text "ringer" above the volume symbol). But when I get a missed call, and the reminder sound goes of, after that, the volume buttons seem to change the system volume instead (no "ringer" above the symbol, and does not affect the ringer).

If I then go into Setings -> Sounds and change the ringer volume there (by dragging the knob), the volume buttons are restored to change the ringer volume.
    Just me experiencing these problems?

I have also noticed that when this is happening, the system volume sometimes becomes the same as the ipod-volume, which is a problem for me, since I keep the ipod-volume very low.
    2008-06-03 10:39 AM
    Sorry man, but your lock screen is quite bleak and boring. Fully black does nothing for me. Just my opinion...
    Yeah I know mate!
    I change it back to the first one I had anyway!!
    But thx for ur opinion I agree!

And great thx for ur help too!
    //Hackīz

2008-06-03 11:02 AM
    What do you mean by saying your phone 'died'? You mean you can't use it anymore? It's a brick? It can't have anything to do with this app.
    Died as in battery, since that is what I was asking about. It shut off at 10 hours.
    Will turn off reminders, but I really like that feature.
    2008-06-03 01:36 PM
    Im still having the same problem harlenm as well. I did turn off the alerts but that made no difference because i look at my phone right away and stop the alerts from happening. The last two builds are a battery drain
    2008-06-03 02:08 PM
    Another idea: Could you have an option to hide intelliscreen when its plugged into the dock charging?
    do'h
    2008-06-03 03:00 PM
    I just noticed a competitor for Intelliscreen this morning. It appeared in installer

You can chek it out here : makeyourdaymedia.com

Of course with such a limited info and that price tag I am not even going to try it

-------------------------------------------------------

Psuskeels, where are you man?
    2008-06-03 03:37 PM
    Did anybody notice that Calendar may stop refreshing with the display option 'today/tomorrow'? It happened to me twice
    iPhone 2G Pwned 3.1.2
    MBP OSX 10.6.3
    2008-06-03 04:13 PM
    Has anyone else noticed that IntelliScreen changes the functionallity of the volume buttons? I think that it is the reminder for missed calls/sms/email that does it.

Usually, the volume buttons change the ringer volume (you see the text "ringer" above the volume symbol). But when I get a missed call, and the reminder sound goes of, after that, the volume buttons seem to change the system volume instead (no "ringer" above the symbol, and does not affect the ringer).

If I then go into Setings -> Sounds and change the ringer volume there (by dragging the knob), the volume buttons are restored to change the ringer volume.
    Just me experiencing these problems?

I have also noticed that when this is happening, the system volume sometimes becomes the same as the ipod-volume, which is a problem for me, since I keep the ipod-volume very low.
    Last post about this guys, than I'm gonna stop spamming; I found an easy way to reproduce this bug, could someone please try it?

Unlock your phone, and while in springboard, use your volume buttons, and make sure that they change the ringer volume (the word "ringer" should be displayed just above the volume icon). Now, go into the IntelliScreen setup application, then into Alerts and then Alert sound. Tap on any sound so that it will play, and then use your volume keys. They now no longer controll the ringer volume. Whatever the volume they controll is, it is set to the same level as in the ipod application, and even if you exit intelliscreen, the volume buttons still don't controll the ringer volume, like they should.

Please clearify this for me: There are 3 different volumes, right? Ringer volume (only controlls the ring tone), system volume (games, applications, etc), and iPod volume (only controlls music and video volume in the iPod application)?
    2008-06-03 05:54 PM
2,092 ... 2937383940414989 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD