Bug:

Using trial now and I press apply and enable Intelliscreen, but it doesn`t show at all like it`s supposed to.

Nothing on my screen at all. Looks fine if I check in Preview.
    2008-06-04 08:26 PM
    BTW - Here are some new screenshots of 1.0:

Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!
    2008-06-04 08:30 PM
    Bug:

Using trial now and I press apply and enable Intelliscreen, but it doesn`t show at all like it`s supposed to.

Nothing on my screen at all. Looks fine if I check in Preview.
    Did you download the license? Even if you don't pay for it you have to download it, and it will give you 10 days.
    2008-06-04 08:38 PM
    Hello,

I canīt find a button for paypal? Itīs only via credit card and google?

thx
    gigaset2000s
    2008-06-04 08:40 PM
    I've got an issue. I don't want sms messages to display on the screen, and I can't figure out how to turn it off.
    2008-06-04 08:42 PM
    [COLOR="Blue"] While support can be purchased separately, with both license types, you will be entitled to software upgrades through the 1.x releases.

Now of course, I have to say thank you for all your feedback. And to do so, I am extending a $5 coupon for everyone who has participated and provided feedback. You can use the coupon "betatester". Please note that this coupon will only be valid for 1 week (expires 6/11/08).

Thank you - and I will try to respond to unanswered questions shortly.
    This is the highlight of the posting. Very well done.
    Last edited by Adplaya; 2008-06-04 at 08:55 PM.
    2008-06-04 08:46 PM
    Giga - yes, it's only via Google Checkout - as they provide a stellar API for license creation.

Harlenm: Click SMS --> Choose something other then "If New"
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!
    2008-06-04 08:47 PM
    @psuskeels - the screenshot you posted shows a Calendar window that is far larger than the others. I do not see where you set any windows to be sized differently. Am I overlooking some setting?
    2008-06-04 08:53 PM

Harlenm: Click SMS --> Choose something other then "If New"
    Thanks, it worked. As to my question earlier, I was referring to iphone software version 2.0. I'm assuming it will be jailbroken shortly after it's released. Will this software work on a jailbroken iphone running 2.0 software?

@psuskeels - the screenshot you posted shows a Calendar window that is far larger than the others. I do not see where you set any windows to be sized differently. Am I overlooking some setting?
    resize it like you do anything else on the iphone, stretch it with 2 fingers.
    Last edited by harlenm; 2008-06-04 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-06-04 08:54 PM
    Question about checkout:
    When does the coupon box appear? After we input the credit card information? Because i dont see it.
    Last edited by Adplaya; 2008-06-04 at 09:02 PM.
    2008-06-04 08:59 PM
    wow. Simple, but I never expected nor anticipated that feature there!
    2008-06-04 09:00 PM
    Thanks for the Update!
    Is it possible to resize the calendar part?

//ok the thing with the 2 finger worked, thank you

// // is there a way to pay via paypal? i don't have a credit card
    Last edited by nicus; 2008-06-04 at 09:10 PM.
    2008-06-04 09:02 PM
    Needs SMS privacy!! Other than that, perfect!

Will this license carry over for the new 3G iphone or do you have to purchase it again?
    Last edited by bbplayer5; 2008-06-04 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-06-04 09:14 PM
    PSU,

I plan to upgrade to the new iphone. Have you tested your app on the sdk with the 2.0 firmware. If we pay now, chances are this app may not work on 2.0 unless you have tested it. Can you confirm that it will work.

Thanks,
    2008-06-04 09:27 PM
    Regarding License Transfers: YES - You can transfer the license to a new phone.
    Regarding iPhone 2.0: I would like to say yes - it will work. But I can't until 2.0 is finalized and jailbroken. If you can follow the progression of this product, there's going to be a lot of effort to ensure this works great on 2.0
    Regarding the Coupon: Yes - it appears after your credit information is typed in (on the Google Checkout summary screen)
    2008-06-04 09:46 PM
    (ONLY SHOW NEW)When i get a new email or new sms , it shows on both pages . its it possible to show just on one and can we have the option to reorder the way this new messages display. Meaning my new email that i just got it display on top , i would prefer on the bottom.
    What happens when Firmware 2.0 come out ?

Thanks, Great app.
    Last edited by DuRo; 2008-06-04 at 10:00 PM.
    2008-06-04 09:53 PM
    But what do people do without creditcards?
    2008-06-04 09:58 PM
    1.00/1.01 are out and it is awsome...but guess what you gotta get a license...and considering all the things it does I'll buy it just not sure which one yet. Options are $4.99, $19.99, or $49.99.....check out the website...or the update in installer.

IntelliScreen for the iPhone Release Notes

Version 1.00/1.01 Enhancements:
    Custom Layout - Design your IntelliScreen for you
    2 IntelliScreen's - Press the #2/#1 to flip
    Better Skin Fit
    Download New Skin via URL
    Integrated Passcode Check with Swipe to Launch
    Force Refresh
    Licensing

Version 1.00/1.01 Bug Fixes:
    Tap To Check bar shows when even when disabled
    Email accounts do not show up when custom ports used
    NemusSync and IntelliScreen - DB in Use
    IntelliScreen overlays iPod controls when double tapped home key to wake phone
    Ringer Volume not adjusting after alert sound
    2008-06-04 10:00 PM
    Can someone explain how you use the 2 screen option I am confused

thanks all
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware
    2008-06-04 10:11 PM
    go to the layout and choose which options/boxes you would like to appear on screen 1. Then flip to screen 2 by hitting the small circle in the top right hand corner and then choose what options/boxes you would like to appear on that screen. Then save and the preview your changes.
    Last edited by Adplaya; 2008-06-04 at 10:38 PM.
    2008-06-04 10:34 PM
2,092 ... 3240414243445292 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD