User Tag List

JTanner/SCSI - you are both right. Without going into more details (as I have to run), Can you both post if you're happy with 1.07. You'll still have your real estate - although you may not be able to scroll your bottom content as easily if it overlaps. You'll also be able to swipe easier - so it's a compromise (you can overlap if you want to, and easy swipe). Let me know.
    You're the man psuskeels, now I can finally hold my beer bottle an inch behind where it actually is, and turn my steering wheel hovering my hands over it instead of actually touching it!

The swiping now works just as good as without IS. Thanks!
    Last edited by scsi; 2008-06-27 at 09:43 PM.
    2008-06-27 09:36 PM
    You're the man psuskeels, now I can finally hold my beer bottle an inch behind where it actually is, and turn my steering wheel hovering my hands over it instead of actually touching it!

lmao

@psuskeels - its all good my man!
    do'h
    2008-06-27 09:57 PM
    hey guys, quick question about intelliscreen. i'm having issues with the calendar in intelliscreen refreshing to display new appointments. for example, i have my intelliscreen set up to display the next 10 appointments. i add an appointment for tomorrow on my phone, but the newly created appointment does not show up in intelliscreen. i hit the refresh button, but still nothing. the only way for me to get a newly created appointment to display is by either restarting the phone completely or by tapping the intelliscreen icon in the springboard and going to view layout and hitting save.

is this a known issue? i tried googling it and came up with no solutions or anyone else with this problem. other than this, i love this app but it is super annoying to have to completely power off the phone and power it back on everytime i create a new appointment just so intelliscreen displays it. thanks!
    2008-06-28 06:25 AM

Hmmmm....yeah!
    Good for You maybe.....but for me it feels bad be coz it steals a pice of my calendar after this change.
    Damn it!
    //Hackīz

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD
    2008-06-28 09:02 AM
    Ok - got some fixes for you.

1.07 Bug Fixes
    =======================================
    - German Translation file fixed
    - SMS Privacy causes home key not to work when iPhone is in use and Text received
    - IntelliDial note when no contacts exist
    - Slow Unlock when have alerts/Use IntelliDial
    - Easier Slide to unlock

sorry to bother again, but now intelliscreen is in german, but some of my appointments are still 2 hours too early..

am i really the only one with this problem? all appointments send via exchange from other countries show up correct in iphone calender but not on the intelli-lockscreen..

and btw: i alsow love this tool and have a premium license
    2008-06-28 10:23 AM
    calm down!

Firstly, we're having this discussion because this is a forum where generally discussions are the whole point of this whole site!!! if you didnt want it discussed perhaps you should have just emailed or pm'd the creator.

Secondly, im not arguing with you, & i did say i wasnt trying to pick a fight, i just couldnt quite get what you were complaining about...but each to their own and you are correct its up to the developer, HOWEVER, if 30 pixels are removed from my layout, it would mess it all up as it is a tight fit.

Thirdly, this isnt a "bug" as such then really, because the slider is still perfectly functional apart from the odd 20px "white space" above the actual slider.

If psuskeels is to consider this, then i would add that it should be an option as i wouldnt like to lose the 20 - 30 pixels

Hi jtanner!

Do u have the same "problem" as me that losing a part of the lower part(slider), for me the calendar, after the update to 1.07???
    Itīs NOT good right??
    Agree?
    Attached Thumbnails [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods-img_0023.jpg  
    Last edited by maz; 2008-06-28 at 11:28 AM. Reason: adding screen shot
    //Hackīz

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    2008-06-28 11:06 AM
    Hi jtanner!

Do u have the same "problem" as me that losing a part of the lower part(slider), for me the calendar, after the update to 1.07???
    Itīs NOT good right??
    Agree?
    well i have sms, news & weather on screen 1, but yes the area at bottom is cut off smaller..... bugger! think ill go back to 1.06 for now lol
    do'h
    2008-06-28 12:57 PM
    well i have sms, news & weather on screen 1, but yes the area at bottom is cut off smaller..... bugger! think ill go back to 1.06 for now lol
    Yeah!
    I had done that too if I had it!
    But I havenīt!
    Can u send it to me in some way??
    //Hackīz

2008-06-28 01:22 PM
    @psuskeels

When I look at the calendar entries, it seems that some improvement can be done. Right now, the appointment entries come first on the left, and times (days of the week & month) come second on the right, which feels awkward. It is perhaps a good idea to do the following.

1. have the times on the left, and appointment entries on the right. Or, have
    them above, and the appointment entries below
    2. use bold letters for the times and use them as headings to group the
    appointment entries.
    3. add a user controlled option for changing the time format

The spb shell is a good example of this design. See attached.
    Attached Thumbnails [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods-2_0_6.gif  
    2008-06-28 04:24 PM
    Looking at that made me once again realize why I left Windows Mobile for the iPhone....
    2008-06-28 04:33 PM
    Reading the above post made me once again realize why there are different degrees of intelligence...
    2008-06-28 05:49 PM
    Reading the above post made me once again realize why there are different degrees of intelligence...
    As well as, it would seem, different degrees of manners and respect.

My post was no insult on anyone - it was a comment on Windows Mobile's small and cluttered screen, as well as remembering how many times a day I would have to reset my phone. However, it would seem that you somehow believe that sharing that observation would indicate some certain degree of inteligence. But, I guess your total of ten posts and two months of membership would qualify you to make that comment.
    2008-06-28 08:42 PM
    My post was no insult on anyone
    Well, neither is mine an insult on anyone. Just commenting on a comment on windows mobile.

However, just in case that you forgot, let me remind you of your earlier sneer at me, your "tenor," at post #782, here . I have no idea as to why I cannot say anything here without taking a shot from you. Do I know you? If you have some issues, I'd advise you to seek some medical help. If not, fine too, but please please please do not take it out on me.

I guess your total of ten posts and two months of membership would qualify you to make that comment.
    Woa, thank you for going to my file and checking out my stats for me. I did not even know how many posts I'd made. I guess that's indeed all I have in two months, because, unlike you, I have a life elsewhere.

Look, we can both be nice to each other. But if you prefer picking a fight with me every time I say something here about intelliscreen, I'll make sure you get a good return for your investment.
    Last edited by tonyaross; 2008-06-28 at 10:09 PM.
    2008-06-28 10:06 PM
    Your post wasn't an insult? You directly reply to my post making a comment that would insinuate a lack of intelligence. While my post very well would indicate a difference in preferences, likes and dislikes, it does not in any way indicate any difference in intelligence.

My post was not any inflection at all upon you or your desires or your intelligence - it was a comment on what Windows Mobile looks like. Yet, it was your follow-up post that deemed to take things personally.

As for bringing up the previous post that I made, frankly, until looking at the post again, I had no recollection of it - especially that it was you that I was responding to. So, to answer your question, I have no idea who you are, nor anything about you. And - you know nothing about me, either. So, you have absolutely no basis at all to insinuate that I have "no life." That, and your advise that I "seek some medical help" is insulting, inappropriate, and uncalled for.

I never desire to "pick fights" with anyone, you included. But, your veiled threat in saying that I will somehow "get a good return for my investment" is inflammatory and likewise uncalled for.

This is a thread about IntelliScreen. Discussion of that app is appropriate. Making suggestions to the creator is appropriate. People in this thread have different opinions about what they like and don't like with the app, and psuskeels has continued to develop the app based upon the feedback he receives. So, tonya, if you would like to discuss IntelliScreen, I would be happy to continue talking about it in this thread. If however you are intent on creating a flame war, count me out.
    2008-06-28 10:56 PM
    Ok - got some fixes for you.

1.07 Bug Fixes
    - German Translation file fixed
    - SMS Privacy causes home key not to work when iPhone is in use and Text received
    - IntelliDial note when no contacts exist
    - Slow Unlock when have alerts/Use IntelliDial
    - Easier Slide to unlock

JTanner/SCSI - you are both right. Without going into more details (as I have to run), Can you both post if you're happy with 1.07. You'll still have your real estate - although you may not be able to scroll your bottom content as easily if it overlaps. You'll also be able to swipe easier - so it's a compromise (you can overlap if you want to, and easy swipe). Let me know.

Thanks all for your patience!

BTW: Thanks everyone for the positive feedback. It's good to know you are all enjoying IntelliScreen!
    I upgraded to 1.07 and yes, the home button bug with SMS private is fixed, but maybe Im an isolated inncident since no one else has brought this up, Ive been experiencing the spingboard crashing at times when I get a new text message. It just resprings and reloads intelliscreen.. and while I was using Moleskine, as I recieved a TXT, it resprung and while reloading intelliscreen it froze... I had to do a hard reset. Even after the reboot it continued to crash the springboard when I recieved new sms messages. Anyone else experiencing this? Or should I uninstall and reinstall?
    FYI: when I disabled the SMS Privacy, the springboard stopped crashing
    2008-06-28 11:14 PM
    Well - 1.07 was supposed to give back a few pixels from the bottom for the slide to unlock - but also keep the same level of pixels for content. 1.08 Fixes this. Thanks!

1.08 Bug Fixes
    - Detail on SMS Privacy and International Weather in Settings
    - Mail and SMS overlaps when only if new when using first location
    - Bottom of IntelliScreen too short

Reznor - I'll try to recreate the issue but haven't had success yet. If anyone else is having issues with SMS Privacy - please post.

Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!
    2008-06-28 11:17 PM
    @psuskeels: great work !
    @all : Just to say there are not competition between us, i recommend intelliscreen on my site for people looking for a most advanced lock screen application than iToday.
    Don't use a cracked version, psuskeels work fine and make a great support, so support it!
    iPhone 4 / iPad 2
    http://i.danstaface.net
    2008-06-29 12:24 AM
    @tsatryan,

Your post wasn't an insult?
    Well, I normally do not do this, but since you ask, let me put it in the way that you can understand. I do not consider my post an insult to you in exactly the same way that you do not consider your post a sneer to me. Hope that's enough clear.

As for bringing up the previous post that I made, frankly, until looking at the post again, I had no recollection of it - especially that it was you that I was responding to.
    Apparently, I succeeded in reminding you of the earlier posts, but not the earlier lesson. My fault. Here it is: please practice what you preach. If you say that this is a forum where people can freely express their opinions, then stop playing the judge. When I said something about itoday in the earlier post, you accused me of being "inappropriate." Now, here when I said something about windows mobile, you gave me your "tenor" again. I understand if you have a deep attachment to this product, but that does not mean that you have to take a shot at people who say that other products have their merits in some respects.

If you still fail to see that you are taking a shot at me here and earlier, that's OK. Then, my post is not an insult to you either.

So, you have absolutely no basis at all to insinuate that I have "no life."
    Well, if you are upset, good, because it should make you consider the following sentence of yours to which mine is merely a response.
    I guess your total of ten posts and two months of membership would qualify you to make that comment.
    Aren't you trying to insinuating something in the first place? "Let me take the speck out of your eye,' and behold, the log is in your own eye."

So, you have absolutely no basis at all to insinuate that I have "no life."
    Too bad, because I was hoping that you did not have a life elsewhere, because if you do, I feel sorry for the people who are in that life of yours elsewhere, given how much time you spent here.

This is a thread about IntelliScreen. Discussion of that app is appropriate. Making suggestions to the creator is appropriate. People in this thread have different opinions about what they like and don't like with the app, and psuskeels has continued to develop the app based upon the feedback he receives. So, tonya, if you would like to discuss IntelliScreen, I would be happy to continue talking about it in this thread. If however you are intent on creating a flame war, count me out.
    I do not recall that I was doing anything else but putting forth some suggestions for this app. until you came along with your sneer. Again, practice what you preach. What's totally uncalled for is type of response you gave me when I was simply saying something about the app. I did not start this at all, so, do not ask me to count you out, COUNT YOURSELF OUT.
    2008-06-29 12:31 AM
    ..Some people too much time on their hands.
    Anyways quick noobish question here:

What exactly does the SMS Privacy thing do? I have no idea and would like to know. Thanks for any help.
    2008-06-29 12:38 AM
    ..Some people too much time on their hands.
    Anyways quick noobish question here:

What exactly does the SMS Privacy thing do? I have no idea and would like to know. Thanks for any help.
    Normally, when you receive an SMS message, a text message sound and a popup window appears with the message inside that has a reply and close button... well SMS privacy disables the popup window.. so all you hear is the text message sound and the little taskbar icon appears. I enjoy this because I dock my iPhone into a speaker setup at work so I can jam to some tunes... well I hate when I get a SMS and it appears on the screen for all my co-workers to read.. this makes it private. I have been using this feature for a while with the Psyl blacklist app... but it would be more convenient if I could just get it working correctly with this app.
    2008-06-29 01:14 AM
2,092 ... 1353616263646573 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD