User Tag List

any update on the version that will work with 2.0 Firmware JB, cant wait and miss it
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware
    2008-07-25 04:21 PM
    is there any chance of being able to change the weather part... weather underground is awful in my area, weather.com is much more acurate... the other day weather underground said sunny and we were in the middle of a thunderstrom and the iphone weather program (weather.com) said thunder storms
    Last edited by persichini; 2008-07-25 at 05:52 PM. Reason: spelling
    1st gen iPhone custom pwn’d
    www.martinisgifts.com
    IMob friend code 129-015-829
    Mafia Live code 223-902-644
    2008-07-25 05:52 PM
    I retrieved the license immediately after installing the application. This is version 1.09. I have 8 days left on the trial.

After I retrieve the license and hit apply it takes me back to the springboard, however my theme wallpaper from summerboard is gone. It becomes solid black.

Once I awake the phone from sleep, my theme wallpaper reappears. The lock screen never displays Intelliscreen throughout this process.
    2008-07-25 07:03 PM
    This program looks pretty awesome, can't wait for a JB 2.0
    Too bad they weren't allowed to use the AppleStore. I feel bad for them, they won't make as much money.

Cheers though for continuing development despite restrictive AppleStore nonsense.
    2008-07-26 05:34 PM
    Intelliscreen is the ONLY reason I haven't upgraded to 2.0 yet. My bro's phone works fine with 2.0 but I need Intelliscreen, it has everything available for you without having to unlock your phone. This is one of the few apps I've paid for so far and don't regret. Keep up the good work!
    2008-07-27 10:17 AM
    Intelliscreen is the ONLY reason I haven't upgraded to 2.0 yet. My bro's phone works fine with 2.0 but I need Intelliscreen, it has everything available for you without having to unlock your phone. This is one of the few apps I've paid for so far and don't regret. Keep up the good work!
    I felt the same way, but I took the plunge to 2.0 because I just couldnt resist. Missed intelliscreen the first couple days, but the appStore has so much to offer I got over it... Dont get me wrong, i cant wait till it gets ported over, but until then Im ok.
    2008-07-27 10:09 PM
    I felt the same way, but I took the plunge to 2.0 because I just couldnt resist. Missed intelliscreen the first couple days, but the appStore has so much to offer I got over it... Dont get me wrong, i cant wait till it gets ported over, but until then Im ok.
    I mean you probably don't use it as much as I do. I put my schedule in the calender and it works great for me. I use basically everything it has to offer, from email to sports to the speed-dial feature. And I've upgraded my brothers iPhone since he doesn't like his homescreen covered and yeah I like it a lot myself and like I said Intelliscreen is the ONLY reason I haven't upgraded yet. As soon as it's available on 2.0, I'm upgrading ASAP. =]
    2008-07-27 10:59 PM
    I mean you probably don't use it as much as I do. I put my schedule in the calender and it works great for me. I use basically everything it has to offer, from email to sports to the speed-dial feature. And I've upgraded my brothers iPhone since he doesn't like his homescreen covered and yeah I like it a lot myself and like I said Intelliscreen is the ONLY reason I haven't upgraded yet. As soon as it's available on 2.0, I'm upgrading ASAP. =]
    i used it plenty, it was my favorite app.. the only thing I didnt use was the sports feed... love the app. But Im digging 2.0... love the apps. I loved being able to read my news feeds and sms messages off the lock screen and see my calendar... but all in due time.. in the meantime Im having fun with the new stuff
    2008-07-27 11:11 PM
    But what if by some strange power, Intelliscreen couldn't make it to 2.0? What if all of a sudden the developer said it isn't gonna make it. You'd have to downgrade (well I would) and do all that other stuff to get back to it. I really hope it gets done soon because I don't think I'd be able to last long without it. Lol.
    2008-07-28 08:59 AM
    You know, IntelliScreen is a wonderful app, and just like everyone else, I am looking forward to having it on my new iPhone3G, as I do miss having it.

But - can we all take a chill pill here? We are less than two weeks after the launch of the iPhone3G... the developer of IntelliScreen has said on many occassions that he is working on porting it to 2.0... Installer 4.0 isn't even available yet, and there are only a handful of marginal apps available on Cydia...

So, let's just give him time to get it created correctly. I am certain of this - everyone who is pushing and pushing for IntelliScreen to be ready NOW would be the same people to flood and flame this thread if somehow it was released prematurely with some bugs that hosed your precious new iPhone3G.

/start sarcasm
    And, for perspective, "what if by some strange power, Intelliscreen couldn't make it to 2.0?..." What if "the developer said it isn't gonna make it..." Well, the sun will still come up in the morning, and life will still actually go on, and somehow, someway, as difficult as it may be, I think my life and my iPhone will somehow continue to function.
    /end sarcasm
    2008-07-28 02:49 PM
    well we all know that it can be done. A lot of apps have been porter in the last week and more every day. If they ever say they won't then I will demand my money back because they are being lazy cause they promised to support any jailbroken firmware. But I'm sure it's coming soon. They seem to work on this project nonstop. Updates galore you know
    2008-07-28 02:50 PM
    You know, IntelliScreen is a wonderful app, and just like everyone else, I am looking forward to having it on my new iPhone3G, as I do miss having it.

But - can we all take a chill pill here? We are less than two weeks after the launch of the iPhone3G... the developer of IntelliScreen has said on many occassions that he is working on porting it to 2.0... Installer 4.0 isn't even available yet, and there are only a handful of marginal apps available on Cydia...

So, let's just give him time to get it created correctly. I am certain of this - everyone who is pushing and pushing for IntelliScreen to be ready NOW would be the same people to flood and flame this thread if somehow it was released prematurely with some bugs that hosed your precious new iPhone3G.

/start sarcasm
    And, for perspective, "what if by some strange power, Intelliscreen couldn't make it to 2.0?..." What if "the developer said it isn't gonna make it..." Well, the sun will still come up in the morning, and life will still actually go on, and somehow, someway, as difficult as it may be, I think my life and my iPhone will somehow continue to function.
    /end sarcasm
    ^First of all who was talking to you? I was talking to renzor9 and don't know why you had to get so personal and write paragraphs.

And no I wouldn't be one of those people to flame him if it released with bugs because no program is perfect, always at least one flaw. Btw I'm still on my 1st generation iPhone.
    2008-07-28 10:34 PM
    ^First of all who was talking to you? I was talking to renzor9 and don't know why you had to get so personal and write paragraphs.

And no I wouldn't be one of those people to flame him if it released with bugs because no program is perfect, always at least one flaw. Btw I'm still on my 1st generation iPhone.
    LOL. This is a forum not a private conversation. You weren't talking to renzor9. If you want to do that PM is the way to go. Here, everyone is talking to everyone that is reading.

As for the topic at hand I am looking forward to Intelliscreen getting ported to 2.0. I have faith that it will be but I'll survive without it. All it takes is unlocking and pressing the calendar button and I have the same list of events right there. The email icons were handy too. I kinda miss that.
    2008-07-28 10:45 PM
    Lol, now someone else. I don't understand how people end up writing paragraphs arguing over the internet. Anyways I'm too lazy too all that extra work (for both situations) and prefer doing it the easy way.
    2008-07-28 10:52 PM
    I like the idea but I will wait untill a more stable version is available.
    2008-07-28 11:12 PM
    I don't think that anyone is "arguing over the internet" here. As knightre said, this is a forum - I wasn't replying to you directly as much as I was entering into the total conversation of the thread. Sorry if you took it personally. I only quoted you as you were the most recent poster before me.

My comments were made in general to all to simply encourage everyone to have patience as we wait for this wonderful application to be made ready for firmware 2.0. As I understand things, even though the home screen of 2.0 may look very similar to 1.1.4, the file structure within the new firmware is significantly different, necessitating a major re-write of software we have used before. That is the very reason why you don't see many of the old apps available yet for 2.0. I am sure that there is no one more anxious to have IntelliScreen made ready for 2.0 than the developer of the app!
    2008-07-28 11:17 PM
    Hey All -

As mentioned - everyone (including myself) is anxious to complete IntelliScreen 2.0. I will let everyone know when an Alpha test is underway to a few select users (once that begins - it should only be a few days after that).

Thanks for your patience everyone!
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!
    2008-07-29 06:26 AM
    Thanks for the update! Keep up the good work.
    2008-07-29 06:49 AM
    How will you be selecting these users.
    I'd love to be a part of it!
    xD
    16GB iPhone 3G
    2.2 Pwned
    Dedicated Cydia User

2.2 GHz Intel MacBook

Mac OS X 10.5.5
    Bootcamp w/ Windows XP
    2008-07-29 11:57 AM
    I would love the opportunity to be a beta tester as well!
    2008-07-29 02:54 PM
2,092 ... 2060686970717280 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD