Is there a way to silence sms sound and vibration as well when I receive a new sms? The popup is gone and the new sms icon shows, but I would like to have the option to turn off sound and vibration on new sms if possible.

Keep up the great work.
    2008-08-13 01:32 PM
    Is there a way to silence sms sound and vibration as well when I receive a new sms? The popup is gone and the new sms icon shows, but I would like to have the option to turn off sound and vibration on new sms if possible.

Keep up the great work.
    Tap the IntelliScreen icon... IntelliAlerts... Missed SMS - move slider to off. Move down to the Alert With section, and move the Vibrate slider to off.

Also, from the home screen (not in IntelliScreen) tap Settings... Sounds... and in the Ring section, move the sliders the way you want for Vibrate, and tap the New Text Message and select None.
    2008-08-13 03:58 PM
    Thanks tsatryan
    2008-08-14 08:56 AM
    Is there anyway to NOT have the weather displayed? I love the program, but also love how Kate allows you to uncheck a provision you don't want to use. Cheers.
    2008-08-14 07:17 PM
    You can select or deselect anything you like. You don't have to display the weather, or email, or news, or sms, or anything else.
    2008-08-14 07:18 PM
    Ah, great. Sorry-should have read more of the thread!
    2008-08-14 07:22 PM
    I can not get this app. to work.

Installed and it just hangs on the resetting springboard.

Try to reset and it hangs on the Apple logo.

On my third restore.
    2008-08-15 10:53 PM
    I had the same issue ONCE. but now my trial is over.

Just not worth it until there are CUSTOM sms notifications based on sender, and les then 2 min. repeat.
    2008-08-15 11:08 PM
    lgreenberg: What version of iPhone firmware"
    Interstink: Reason for stopping at 2 minutes is to save battery life. The phone will die quickly if it could never sleep. Maybe an advanced tab with a lot warnings? Regarding custom - do you mean filtered by contact, or customized vibration/ringtone?
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!
    2008-08-16 08:43 AM
    lgreenberg: what version of iphone firmware"
    2008-08-16 12:38 PM
    Great App!! Probably one of the best for iPhone.

Few issues I am having and not sure how to go about it. I am sorry if this was brought up before, but I couldn't find anything using search box.

1. I have 2 email accounts checked for use both gmail, 1.personal 2.business. Problem is Email alert displays only for ONE of the two. I I have new mail on both gmail accounts, I see it displayed only on one. Is it supposed to be this way? When I have new mail on personal, I get a taskbar mail icon, but on display it read 1 unread for business gmail. Bottom line, I can't have it display both email account at the same time, only one or the other.
    2. Can you implement biteSMS to be default app instead of stock SMS app or at least have a choice for it? I have biteSMS set to default app and when I get new SMS, alert is displayed fine, but bubble icon on status bar is not displayed as I'd like it to be.

EDIT: I figured it out, well sort of. Now I have both accounts merged into one email alert on the lockscreen. I see new mail from both accounts listed as if they are from a single account. There is no separator with showing the 2nd email address. That gotta be fixed.

Thanks for your hard work
    Last edited by m5devilny; 2008-08-17 at 07:11 AM.
    2008-08-17 03:04 AM
    Interstink: Reason for stopping at 2 minutes is to save battery life. The phone will die quickly if it could never sleep. Maybe an advanced tab with a lot warnings? Regarding custom - do you mean filtered by contact, or customized vibration/ringtone?
    I understand the battery issue, but give us a choice (point taking, but some of us keep it plugged in overnight which is when I would like more frequent alerts.)
    Custom alarms: I mean custom based on the senders number for sms, or even keywords in the message itself. And yes custom sounds based on these custom triggers.

I would be happy to explain further. I have A TON of experience with this sort of application as I have helped developed PhoneAlarm (The windows mobile counterpart).

What I would love to see from Intelliscreen...

Automatic profile change based on time, location, Appointment type/category, network and power/ActiveSync events

Custom Phone profiles with manual and automatic switching.
    Custom Email / SMS alarms based on text, sender.
    Customise sound, volume for each alarm type in each profile.
    2008-08-17 06:49 AM
    On this page I've manually removed some IntelliScreen files and have the Apple logo spinning. Help! , what does this mean?:
    "copy /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.SpringBoard.plist.preintelli to /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.SpringBoard.plist."

How can I copy it? Should I copy the content or the file?
    Should it be renamed?

Edit:
    Figured it out, it was copying the content.
    Last edited by theplague; 2008-08-17 at 08:32 PM.
    2008-08-17 06:06 PM
    When I slide across a news article and click the Safari button, the phone unlocks but Safari does not open. If Safari was opened when the phone was locked, it still doesnt load the news article.

Any ideas?
    2008-08-17 11:39 PM
    I understand the battery issue, but give us a choice (point taking, but some of us keep it plugged in overnight which is when I would like more frequent alerts.)
    Custom alarms: I mean custom based on the senders number for sms, or even keywords in the message itself. And yes custom sounds based on these custom triggers.

I would be happy to explain further. I have A TON of experience with this sort of application as I have helped developed PhoneAlarm (The windows mobile counterpart).

What I would love to see from Intelliscreen...

Automatic profile change based on time, location, Appointment type/category, network and power/ActiveSync events

Custom Phone profiles with manual and automatic switching.
    Custom Email / SMS alarms based on text, sender.
    Customise sound, volume for each alarm type in each profile.
    This is a cool idea. Allot of us leave our Iphone in the doc next to our bed while we sleep. Be nice to have this info aways updating and such. But maybe intelliscreen is not the program to do that. Maybe some one could code an app you launch when you go to bed that would give you more oprions with alarms, weather, calender and such. sorta like a chumby (chumby.com) but for the iphone.
    2008-08-18 05:38 PM
    I had submitted a feature request to IntelliBorn about a "profiles" feature like most every other cell phone on the market has. Have not seen it make it into the official feature requests list.

At the most basic level, All I'm looking for is the ability to define my own 1 click profiles that turn iPhone level alerts on/off. Expanding upon that is the ability to select ring tones/alert tones within the profile setting.

I also mentioned this to TheBigBoss in a response to one of his blog posts, since it seemed like something inline with BossPrefs, but never got a reply.

It seems like this would be a pretty easy app for someone to whip up.
    2008-08-18 06:37 PM
    Be nice to have this info aways updating and such. But maybe intelliscreen is not the program to do that. Maybe some one could code an app you launch when you go to bed that would give you more oprions with alarms, weather, calender and such. sorta like a chumby (chumby.com) but for the iphone.
    I have used the SMSnotify to do custom alerts based on SMS sender - works great and checks every 25 seconds. No drain on battery.
    2008-08-19 07:22 PM
    For the two separate Intelliscreens, is it possible to have one just the default way it looks without intelliscreen?

(edit: what i mean is having one your traditional intelliscreen and one that looks just like it would if intelliscreen wasn't installed on it (no dimming of wallpaper or making the clock lighter.)
    Last edited by burdell1; 2008-08-19 at 08:38 PM.
    2008-08-19 07:54 PM
    For the two separate Intelliscreens, is it possible to have one just the default way it looks without intelliscreen?

(edit: what i mean is having one your traditional intelliscreen and one that looks just like it would if intelliscreen wasn't installed on it (no dimming of wallpaper or making the clock lighter.)
    Yes. The config set up lets you choose which intelliscreen features go on which page.. so you would just disable everything on the first page.
    2008-08-19 09:19 PM
    Yes. The config set up lets you choose which intelliscreen features go on which page.. so you would just disable everything on the first page.
    I found how to disable the page, but couldn't find how to make it so my wallpaper dims on the page where I have stuff enabled and not dim on the 2nd page......
    2008-08-19 09:32 PM
2,092 ... 2767757677787987 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD