psuskeels

Prior to this release IS would just freeze the phone or at times continously reboot so i just disabled it. however, after this update it actually launched with no problems and seems to be functioning smoothing. However, I am recieving the Database in use by Mail error.
    I am on a Iphone 3g running 2.0.2

UPDATE: I recieved a new message which displayed as it should however after checking the message it when back to the Database in use error. I currently have it setup to display last 25 messages

Update 2 - It seems like everytime the phone resprings it initially goes to the database in use by mail error. After a bit, i believe its when i receive a new mail, then it display properly... what gives?

I search for this error and noticed others recieved it in an earlier version but no one has stated they are recieiving such as of late. I disabled IS and deleted my email accounts, both Exchanged and pop based..
    I then added just the GMail account but am still recieving the same error

Any suggestions.

I did browse back a few pages from the last and apologize if i missed this

2.1 Enhancements
    =============
    - Quickview (replaces swipe for SMS/Mail - Allows Delete/Mark Read)
    Unable to try this feature at the moment due to the above but does this mean its not going to launch mail instead show some sort of
    preview from the lock screen and i will have options of deleting or marking as read... If so this is sweet. it sucked launching mail just
    because you could read the entire message

- Swipe TimeDate to left hides IntelliScreen, swipe right shows
    ** HELL YEAH!!!!!

- IntelliAlert Icon - You can swipe to dismiss IntelliAlerts
    - Double Tap Mail Box to advance to next Mail Account
    Unable to try due to above... but i assume instead of scrolling thru all the mail within one acct to get to the other, i can now just double tap
    Thats what am talking about

- SMS Launch takes you to SMS conversation
    YES!!!

- Mail Launch takes directly you to Mail item
    YES

- Skin view now allows choice of cell separator
    not sure what this means

- IntelliAlerts for Calendar Invites
    Sweet!!!

- When SMS set to new only, shows all messages (no longer groups message by sender)
    Hmmm i prefered when set to New was selected and you recieved a new message, it would show the entire conversation.. All previous
    messages..

- Improved IntelliDial Logo
    I like

- Mail Options screen uses On/Off instead of checkmark to enable accounts
    nice, this got me before.. I saw the mail account listed but didnt realize i still had to check it off.. I thought it was a glick initially lol

2.1 Bug Fixes
    =============
    - Springboard Freezes on IntelliScreen Startup
    Previous version of IS i couldnt even get it to startup as noted above..but it launches now. And to think i was about to do a restore
    thinking it was an app that i installed and then came across the update... Glad i waited till today and not last night to do the restore..

I must say, you are doing quite a job with this application. whatelse can be done to improve this?
    how long before apple comes knocking on your door to purchase this app....I mean they could easily sell this for 40 bucks.

keep up the good work PSUSKEELS! Well worth the cost and more.....
    Last edited by dmighty; 2008-09-03 at 12:01 AM.
    Major credit to the Programmers.
    Your efforts makes the IPHONE that much better. Thank You! Without you, There is no Us!!

I believe in beta testing for free and paying for Smooth integrated, Compatible, and functioning Apps.
    2008-09-02 08:03 PM
    tdotcspot: It might take a little bit to talk with the server, but it could be a bug too - what kind of email account? . You can try refreshing the mail (if you have tap to check on), or you can try turning off and on the phone (not power down, just sleep/unsleep with power button) - and let me know.
    I have the same bug, have to open and close quickview twice in order for the mail notification to be removed from intelliscreen. The account is exchange activesync.
    2008-09-02 09:52 PM
    I don't understand the "it can really mess up your phone w/o you noticing." If you don't notice it, how do you know it's messed up? If/when you finally noticed, what did you find that was wrong?

Back to the question at hand and NOT which is the better unlocking tool if iPhones ...
    Forget it, there's no point trying to help someone like you.

Anyways I love the quick-view and being able to hide Intelliscreen.
    2008-09-02 10:03 PM
    Anyone else getting the Database in use by mail?
    Is there a fix?
    Major credit to the Programmers.
    Your efforts makes the IPHONE that much better. Thank You! Without you, There is no Us!!

I believe in beta testing for free and paying for Smooth integrated, Compatible, and functioning Apps.
    2008-09-03 02:17 AM
    Forget it, there's no point trying to help someone like you.
    Wow, that's very insightful and helpful

Who is "someone like me"?
    2008-09-03 08:06 AM
    a realy good program Works great BRAVO!!!!
    2008-09-03 11:18 AM
    Please note the screenshot function mentioned above is NOT ENABLED - and will cause a crash.

Nettwerk QuickView html is completely customizable - look in /var/mobile/Library/Intelliborn/quickViewMail.html (and SMS). Post some screenshots and modified files after you modify (also note, leave the %@ - they're place holders for the obvious fields, (else you'll crash IS ). I am looking for some feedback/proposed html from the community on making this look better.
    Psuskeels!

I was wondering if QuickView and Intelliscreen in general was skinnable through Winterboard. It might be hard to skin Intelliscreen because of the themes already in place, but what about Quickview? It'd be nice to just drop some HTML and images into our WinterBoard theme and skin it that way.

Also, then Intelliscreen themes could be downloaded via Cydia like all other Winterboard themes.

Just an idea.
    2008-09-03 07:14 PM
    man not agaiN!!!! i remember a few version's back the screen would flash and turn black after receiving a text message. i hate that! why wont the screen stay on for a few seconds like it use to? anyone else notice this?

also after the update my sports feed will stop updating... i'll push the update button, it will spin for a second and stop, nothing updated

ask and you shall receive! the new update fixes this bug...

only problem is i'm getting a "Source error - size mismatch" on cydia when i try to update...anyone else seeing this?
    Last edited by feelinggetsold; 2008-09-03 at 10:28 PM.
    2008-09-03 10:17 PM
    man not agaiN!!!! i remember a few version's back the screen would flash and turn black after receiving a text message. i hate that! why wont the screen stay on for a few seconds like it use to? anyone else notice this?
    There's an option in Intelliscreen that let's you change the duration of time the screen stays on.
    "Thanks" button. Learn it. Use it. Love it.
    2008-09-04 01:30 AM
    Ok, feature request!

I'm a privacy freak and paid premium user and would LOVE LOVE the following:

Give me the option to display missed calls, voicemail, SMS, and mail with NO PREVIEW, just a number.

Instead of 'Missed Call - Grandma', it would say 'Missed Calls - 1'
    Same for text, not who they're FROM, just how many I've missed...
    Email would be the same, I could still tap to check and it would tell me there were 3 unread but wouldn't tell me who from...

That would be AWESOME. Combined with the IntelliAlerts...i'd be in heaven! I HATE people picking up my phone and going 'hey you just got a text from Mary, who's Mary?' but I also want to know when I get/miss a text!
    2008-09-04 05:58 AM
    I just purchased the app.

When I hit the button to bring up intellidial it tells me "intellidial uses your contacts favorites. You have no favorite contacts."

I have added three contacts to my favorites though.

ETA - disregard. I disabled/enabled and it started working.
    Last edited by lgreenberg; 2008-09-04 at 05:56 PM.
    2008-09-04 05:52 PM
    Is it just me, or when you open up QuickView and then click to open Mail, it unlocks, goes to Mail.app, then goes back to the folder list, then selects inbox, then opens the mail. I have an Exchange connected mail account and it's my only mail account.

Going back to folder list is annoying and unnecessary.

Also, it would be nice to have a way to mark all messages as read at once, instead of having to quickview through all of them.
    2008-09-04 11:09 PM
    i tried an trial of the old version of intelli. Is it possible for a trial of the new version?
    2008-09-04 11:52 PM
    It's great and I loved it, just not $20 great
    2008-09-05 01:09 AM
    I think that's a fairly good value. Especially, compared to "Kate"
    2008-09-05 01:11 AM
    It's great and I loved it, just not $20 great
    There's a $5 version for people who think that's a lot.
    2008-09-05 03:34 AM
    my sports feed constantly stops updating itself! i just want to see my baseball scores
    2008-09-05 05:22 PM
    When I upgraded to 2.1 it told me licence had expired and I needed to get a new one. Why should I pay another $20 to upgrade?? Shouldn't the upgrade be free??
    2008-09-05 05:38 PM
    You shouldn't need to pay. Contact them.
    2008-09-05 06:18 PM
    When I upgraded to 2.1 it told me licence had expired and I needed to get a new one. Why should I pay another $20 to upgrade?? Shouldn't the upgrade be free??
    It is free, just go to their site, and email/contact them about it with your original email showing that you purchased it. Then within a couple of hours (maybe 2 or 3) you should have your full license.
    2008-09-06 12:07 AM
2,092 ... 3070787980818290 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.