What's meant by "QuickGold now shows on lock screen"?
    2008-09-24 09:45 PM
    QuickGold shows on Lockscreen was fixed (it used to)
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!
    2008-09-24 10:32 PM
    I 'm sorry for being dense but I'm still not understanding.

I use Quickgold - are you saying I should be able to access it from the lock screen?

How?
    2008-09-24 10:38 PM
    Still feezing by phone up after update. Only fix to this is uninstall, im done with IS until some of these major bugs are worked out.
    2008-09-24 10:51 PM
    SeeJay: Can you send me your /tmp/intelliScreen.log.
    Lgreen: No -it's not supposed to be on the lock screen - IS caused it to be (covering your lock screen)
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!
    2008-09-24 11:24 PM
    is the update for both 2.1 and 2.0.2?
    2008-09-25 05:03 AM
    I upgraded to the newest IS in Cydia. Everything works well. Only bug I have encountered (actually happened twice) is shown below:

I took this screen shot after using Digg (now Shovel). Using Digg, I loaded a story with browser . Then closed Digg and IS just popped up on home page...Only happened twice so far and I cannot recreate it. Hopefully this can be fixed.

*update*
    Ok this happened again after posting above. This time I used Respring to umm Respring the spring board. After respringing, IS loaded up like this:

Last edited by johnny69blaze; 2008-09-25 at 07:24 AM. Reason: Happened again
    2008-09-25 06:40 AM
    You have to be the best dev out there PSUSKEELS... you are CONSTANTLY updating.

Awesome.
    2008-09-25 07:39 AM
    I upgraded to the newest IS in Cydia. Everything works well. Only bug I have encountered (actually happened twice) is shown below:

I took this screen shot after using Digg (now Shovel). Using Digg, I loaded a story with browser . Then closed Digg and IS just popped up on home page...Only happened twice so far and I cannot recreate it. Hopefully this can be fixed.

*update*
    Ok this happened again after posting above. This time I used Respring to umm Respring the spring board. After respringing, IS loaded up like this:

Wow this is awesome.... I like it...
    2008-09-25 02:27 PM
    that IS screen on homescreen happened to me too, but i cant discern a pattern.
    2008-09-25 04:35 PM
    My Intelliscreen QuickLook Mockup...

2008-09-25 05:45 PM
    Hi,
    2.23 is definitely better but my 3g still reboots springboard occasionally.

Application launching is faster than with 2.22 but not as fast as without IS.

Jeff
    2008-09-26 05:37 AM
    Agreed with the above, 2.23 is way better than previous, but not quite 100% yet. I'm also getting the occasional respring, but more often than that I'll get a 'normal' lock screen, Intelliscreen will have crashed at some point and a manual respring is required to get it back.

HOWEVER, this 'having to respring if IS crashes' is way better that IS trying to relaunch itself etc., I'd MUCH MUCH have IS quit and have a quickly working PHONE than to have IS trying to relaunch or whatever if it crashes!

So the crashing is not optimal, but IS crashing and not coming back until I have a few seconds to deal with it is not a bad thing!

Either way, it's definately getting better! Totally appreciate the speed of the updates and the new focus on the bug fixes and code optimization over new features!
    2008-09-26 06:34 AM
    I get IS on the home screen also =\. Nothing I do will make it unload from the home screen. 2.23 won't allow me to use any of my apps b/c IS is on top of it. =\
    2008-09-26 08:01 AM
    That sucks. Have you tried hitting the power button to get to the lock screen? When I get IS on the home screen (happened only 3x so far to me) I was able to hit the power button to get to the lock screen and then it was gone...

I get IS on the home screen also =. Nothing I do will make it unload from the home screen. 2.23 won't allow me to use any of my apps b/c IS is on top of it. =
    2008-09-26 07:45 PM
    I get IS on the home screen also =. Nothing I do will make it unload from the home screen. 2.23 won't allow me to use any of my apps b/c IS is on top of it. =
    I had this happen to me earlier today. I dont know why I updated the app - I knew I shouldnt.

Anyways, I ssh'd into the phone, went to the Applications folder and renamed intelliscreen.app to intelliscreen.app.bak. Then reboot the phone. Once the phone boots up fully, rename it back to Intelliscreen.app. Then go into Cydia and uninstall it.

That worked for me, anways.
    2008-09-26 09:03 PM
    I had this as well but a reboot has taken care of it.
    2008-09-26 09:08 PM
    Just for balance in this thread, I want to say that I have had zero problems at all, and that Intelliscreen is working perfectly with no issues at all.

I have no idea as to what the problems that a few people are having are, but I would be willing to guess that there is some conflict resulting from some other spurious application that has been installed. That being said, I have a ton of apps on my iPhone3G, and I have no issues at all. Running the latest version of Intelliscreen, on firmware 2.1.
    2008-09-26 09:08 PM
    I don't know how so many people have so many problems, only problem I've encountered is IntelliScreen showed up on top like blaze mentioned but it went away after I locked the phone and unlocked it again, only happened to me once so far.

EDIT: I agree with tsatryan I basically have no problems and have 50+ apps installed on my phone. (3G, 2.1, 16GB)
    2008-09-26 09:09 PM
    My Intelliscreen QuickLook Mockup...

I like this mockup. I hope it will aviable soon...
    2008-09-27 12:47 AM
2,092 ... 3777858687888997 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD