i cant save text to notes it keeps crashing on me i got the new version..
    2007-12-05 11:39 PM
    same for me. It was working before though
    2007-12-06 12:12 AM
    I don't know if i am the only one but i am reporting my bug report for others:

I have a 1.1.1 unlocked through anysim and am using T-Mobile. No matter how i foward or multi-send texts, i can only get another T-Mobile customer to receive it. No other carriers will receive, i have sent to Verizon - Sprint - AT&T with no success.
    2007-12-06 02:15 AM
    Hey guys!

I'm not sure if I'm the only one that notice this, but the app. sends the text in a weird text format. I fwd. a text to one of my buddies and when he got it, it was like " t$e$s$t " instead of just plain "test" word.

Anyone else that has the same problem?

I used the other app ( not to put this app down) to send him the same text in the same way and he got it in the normal way.

Thanks!
    Later
    RaMod

ps: I will IM Aaron about this soon....just a bit out of time
    RaMod!
    If I helped you out, please press ... thanks!

=The iPhone?!...wait!...what happened!?=
    2007-12-06 03:00 AM
    not for me bro, i updated my weTool v.03.7.1...and its working fine on my Iphone v1.0.2
    I have tested forwarding messages many times nad it didn't appear like what you are saying..
    2007-12-06 03:20 AM
    not for me bro, i updated my weTool v.03.7.1...and its working fine on my Iphone v1.0.2
    I have tested forwarding messages many times nad it didn't appear like what you are saying..

I also just updated to V3.7.1 on my iphone v1.0.2.. everything works fine.
    Issues I have are: my call log and text log are not showing the contact names, just the contact numbers. This is really annoying since I don't know all my contact's phone numbers.

oh another issue was when you save a text, the name of the sender doesn't show up, again only their number...

anybody experiencing the same issues?

If I remember correctly, these same issues were on the early stage or version but these were all fixed prior to v3.7.1.

anyone?
    2007-12-06 08:47 AM
    Great Great app, d/l the latest version on my iphone 1.1.1

Works fine so far except that my phone is getting into the nasty habit of hanging/restarting. Was all ok before I upgraded to this version. Any clue why?

Cheers

hi aaron,
    i just want to report a small bug which might affect some/most weTool users.
    after deleting individual sms messages using weTool, the iPhone starts acting slow and sometimes may even hang. a restart is often required to get the phone working properly again.

i'm thinking this might have something to do with the SMS.app and its accessing the SMS database?

is anyone else experiencing this small bug?
    Yes am experiencing this as well, frequent hanging and restarting.

Cheers.
    Last edited by vikasmal; 2007-12-06 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-12-06 09:20 AM
    I also just updated to V3.7.1 on my iphone v1.0.2.. everything works fine.
    Issues I have are: my call log and text log are not showing the contact names, just the contact numbers. This is really annoying since I don't know all my contact's phone numbers.

oh another issue was when you save a text, the name of the sender doesn't show up, again only their number...

anybody experiencing the same issues?

If I remember correctly, these same issues were on the early stage or version but these were all fixed prior to v3.7.1.

anyone?
    aaron already said he made a mistake with the version # when he released it; uninstall it and then reinstall it, and you'll be back to normal.
    2007-12-06 11:52 AM
    The source from modmyi is keep trying to tell me to update to 3.3 but I just installed 7.3.1

Can someone turn it of?
    2007-12-06 08:12 PM
    i cant save text to notes it keeps crashing on me i got the new version..
    I can't save to the notepad either. I was able to save txt msgs before but now it just crashes and goes back to the homescreen
    2007-12-11 02:00 PM
    what's the different between wetool vs wetoolus ? Seems like a same app,aren't they?
    2007-12-12 07:55 PM
    im on wetoolus 3.7.1 and it works perfectly on my 1.0.2...

ni hao, aaron...i was just wondering if you could release the source code or maybe just the code on how to send an SMS message...i would also like to try to make something like your app and tailor-make it to my preferences.

thanks for a great app...
    2007-12-21 04:57 AM
    Do you have Summerboard?
    2007-12-21 07:57 AM
    Hey guys!

I'm not sure if I'm the only one that notice this, but the app. sends the text in a weird text format. I fwd. a text to one of my buddies and when he got it, it was like " t " instead of just plain "test" word.

Anyone else that has the same problem?

I used the other app ( not to put this app down) to send him the same text in the same way and he got it in the normal way.

Thanks!
    Later
    RaMod

ps: I will IM Aaron about this soon....just a bit out of time

Same problem for me, everything worked great until someone texted me back saying I have to much time on my hands because the 3 sentences I typed had: @[email protected]@[email protected] @[email protected] @[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected] @[email protected]@[email protected] etc..! Don't know if I did something wrong or what during install but I am running 1.1.1, AT&T, jailbroken iphone... Using SMSd right now but really want WeToolUS back!!!! I IM'd Aaron as well
    2007-12-24 05:19 PM
    Can someone please pm me the 0.3.7.1 version of this app? Thanks.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews
    2008-01-08 09:08 AM
    Same problem for me, everything worked great until someone texted me back saying I have to much time on my hands because the 3 sentences I typed had: @[email protected]@[email protected] @[email protected] @[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected] @[email protected]@[email protected] etc..! Don't know if I did something wrong or what during install but I am running 1.1.1, AT&T, jailbroken iphone... Using SMSd right now but really want WeToolUS back!!!! I IM'd Aaron as well
    one of the problems is this version does not support concantated text properly breaking long texts into several parts, wish they would fix it as i love the other features and the interface. I think Aaron may have left this to the guys behind iSMS as they seem to be linked with weiphone and the features are similar
    Eric's iPhone 4 4.01 offically unlocked
    2008-01-08 07:12 PM
    i have abig problem with wetool. i cannot start it. tryed installed and uninstalled and installed again. same problem. everytime i want to startthe app. wetool crashes.
    are there any dependencies in order for this to work?
    2008-02-26 02:16 AM
    Hi nosaint,

In order to fix this problem on wetool you need to connect to your iphone via ssh as root with pswd: alpine and run the following lines:

rm -r /var/root/Library/AddressBook/
    rm -r /var/root/Library/CallHistory/
    rm -r /var/root/Library/Notes/
    rm -r /var/root/Library/SMS/

ln -s /var/mobile/Library/AddressBook /var/root/Library/
    ln -s /var/mobile/Library/CallHistory /var/root/Library/
    ln -s /var/mobile/Library/Notes /var/root/Library/
    ln -s /var/mobile/Library/SMS /var/root/Library/

All these fixed this problem for me but still I can not delete SMS. When I try to delete an SMS it goes out to springboard.

I hope it helps you,
    Regards,
    Dragos
    2008-03-06 01:06 PM
    Same problem here.

All these fixed this problem for me but still I can not delete SMS. When I try to delete an SMS it goes out to springboard.

I hope it helps you,
    Regards,
    Dragos
    2008-03-10 06:35 AM
    Hi nosaint,

In order to fix this problem on wetool you need to connect to your iphone via ssh as root with pswd: alpine and run the following lines:

rm -r /var/root/Library/AddressBook/
    rm -r /var/root/Library/CallHistory/
    rm -r /var/root/Library/Notes/
    rm -r /var/root/Library/SMS/

ln -s /var/mobile/Library/AddressBook /var/root/Library/
    ln -s /var/mobile/Library/CallHistory /var/root/Library/
    ln -s /var/mobile/Library/Notes /var/root/Library/
    ln -s /var/mobile/Library/SMS /var/root/Library/

I hope it helps you,
    Regards,
    Dragos

how do i run these codes? i just know those are folders in winscp but what do i do with those folder links?
    2008-03-10 08:24 AM
142 ... 5678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD