Cedric, the iSnake game developer has posted a new app "Multitouch" on his repository mimicking the Microsoft Surface interface. More info here.

2007-11-28 06:53 PM
    Direct link, minus the blogspam - http://www.cedsoft.blogspot.com/
    2007-11-28 06:55 PM
    "Microsoft Surface interface"... LOL
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.
    2007-11-28 06:58 PM
    How cool is this
    2007-11-28 11:48 PM
    "Microsoft Surface interface"... LOL
    It's still pretty neat..
    2007-11-29 02:17 AM
    I dont get it ....
    2007-11-29 02:39 AM
    It's still pretty neat..
    Oh I think it's cool too. I just love how Microsoft buys out the real developer, sticks their own label on something, and cry's "eureka! We've developed something new!"
    2007-11-29 03:15 AM
    this could totally become like the Perspective Pixel!! Its only the coolest multi-touch technology: http://www.perceptivepixel.com/
    Sent From My iPhone
    2007-11-29 03:53 AM
    wow, replacing the default image makes this a lot of fun to play with!
    if we could use this to view our whole photo libraries on the phone... wow, i'd be speechless
    2007-11-29 05:17 AM
    Oh I think it's cool too. I just love how Microsoft buys out the real developer, sticks their own label on something, and cry's "eureka! We've developed something new!"
    You know they modded it so that it can be used with a Windows OS stablely, and also the developers went TO Microsoft to sell their idea.

Also, the developers now work at Microsoft in different job fields. Just my 2 cents.
    2007-11-29 05:31 AM
    pretty freaking cool. I love touch screen
    2007-11-29 06:44 AM
    Is it possible to let it search in the photo folder of the iPhone?

This will be really cool!!!
    2007-11-29 08:09 PM
    You know they modded it so that it can be used with a Windows OS stablely, and also the developers went TO Microsoft to sell their idea.

Also, the developers now work at Microsoft in different job fields. Just my 2 cents.
    Windows OS and Stable is an oxymoron. And no, the developers didn't approach Microsoft. Ever seen the movie Anti-trust? It's an excellent profile on good ole Billy Gates, you should take a peek.
    2007-11-29 08:13 PM
    Windows OS and Stable is an oxymoron. And no, the developers didn't approach Microsoft. Ever seen the movie Anti-trust? It's an excellent profile on good ole Billy Gates, you should take a peek.
    As cool as the idea that Bill Gates is a serial killer that steals code, I don't think I'd ever use a movie to base what I think of someone or how a company is. And Windows is as stable as anything else out there.

PS: the picture/painting frames in that movie that changed based on who was in the room was awesome, I've always wanted to get one of those.
    2007-11-29 09:42 PM
    As cool as the idea that Bill Gates is a serial killer that steals code, I don't think I'd ever use a movie to base what I think of someone or how a company is. And Windows is as stable as anything else out there.
    lol.. I didn't insinuate he's a serial killer, but he does pilfer code. Or more accurately, he sees great ideas coming from other companies and either buys out the company, steals away their employees to work for him or simply has his staff mimic the creations of other more creative developers.
    2007-11-29 09:47 PM
    Nice app, I'd like to see this sort of tech implemented in apps such as for Photo Viewing and even fro videos or docs. I could see this being very popular.
    2007-12-02 12:26 AM
    Hey, maybe is a way to change the image?
    For example will be very usefull to move & scale a local city map for example.
    Hope you'll develope as well in the future!!
    thanks.
    2007-12-08 02:07 PM
    turns out there is a easy way to change the image (however not gui...)
    in the /Applications/Multitouch.app directory, you will find one image wth a jpg ending (WTC_skyview.jpg)...
    simply copy and overwrite any image you want to this directory ( rename it WTC_skyview.jpg and copy it here)...
    2007-12-08 02:46 PM
    heres proof :P
    Attached Thumbnails Microsoft Surface For The iPhone-snap_155017.jpg  
    2007-12-08 02:51 PM
    It's not as if windows weren't around before Microsoft and Apple had them...
    2007-12-09 04:51 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD