User Tag List

Dear Sirs, please write your wishes about CONTROL BUTTONS.
    About the control buttons:

They seem to have (distressingly) variable sensitivity. What feels to me like a single "press" can result in no movement, or in moving two or more spaces. Where there is no movement, the button still turns blue, so I know it has been pressed. Where it moves more spaces than I intended, this usually results in me running straight into a ghost after spending a few minutes setting up said ghost's demise! I wonder if it is possible to have the buttons' sensitivity as reliable as a normal keyboard's. That would increase my lifespan, I think. By SO many years that scientists will have invented the Head in a Jar technique and added little hands for me to play iDigger and you will have my gratitude WELL into the 31st century

... which is about how long it will take me to get past Room 7. Please help me, I've lost at least 5mm of my molars! How do you blow up the ghost which unlocks the diamonds, without blowing up the changers as well?
    2008-02-12 12:22 PM
    How do you blow up the ghost which unlocks the diamonds, without blowing up the changers as well?
    Well, you need to blow up the ghost that goes up and down, just before he reaches the changer. So you blow up the concrete, and the lowest rock.

That's the easy part, that ghost room is the real *****.

I'm currently struggling with room 9.
    2008-02-12 10:59 PM
    Does anyone have the level code to get past level 14? I've been on it for 2 weeks. I hold left before it starts, but the controls are too messed up to get through i think.

I'm on level 14 right now, thanks.
    2008-02-14 03:33 AM
    Lovin' it... The best iPhone game so far!!! )
    2008-02-21 04:04 AM
    where is the developer of this app?
    has there been any progress on improving things, fixing bugs, slowing the speed?
    2008-02-21 12:38 PM
    have developed a version of this game myself with 80 levels, the original font for the 2 line status bar, save game, level editor and original control graphics for both the game and editor. whats to be done is port it to the iphone (after managing to get the tool chain running or with the sdk hopefully coming this week).

have fun,
    SioSae
    2008-03-03 05:51 PM
    OK, it's obviously not that hard but for the life of me I can't figure out what to do with those 2 boulders at the bottom on Level 8 so I can get back down to get the diamonds. Help please?
    2008-03-08 12:22 AM
    OK, it's obviously not that hard but for the life of me I can't figure out what to do with those 2 boulders at the bottom on Level 8 so I can get back down to get the diamonds. Help please?
    please take a look at my post #39 in this thread, hope this helps (you cant go back and dont have to!)

have fun,
    SioSae
    2008-03-08 10:59 AM
    Thanks I'll give it a go, I couldn't figure out how to use the other filter so I assumed it was the one in the middle.

Thank you for this game!! I was addicted to it as a kid, a friend and I used to play for entire days so I was sooooo happy to stumble across it for the iPhone.
    2008-03-09 04:54 AM
    has anyone got passed room 19? I'm currently stuck on it and have a screen shot but can't seem to get it uploaded on here.

iDigger - BoulderDash for iPhone-iphone-002.png
    2008-03-15 05:12 PM
    well i beat 19 and 20 (i have a screen shot of 20 too) after i beat 20 it went back to room 1. So i quit the game and went back into it and hit load last game and it went to 21 and quickly beat that so now i'm stuck on 22 which is pretty tough. I wish someone would read this because the farthest i have seen someone on here is 15 so i feel pretty good about my idigger skills lol.
    2008-03-17 11:30 PM
    I'm stuck on Room 14. This level is crazy! Is it just about very quickly ducking into the niche on the right before the sprites get you, then moving to the top the same way? This is going to make me crazy!!!
    2008-03-29 04:25 PM
    well i beat 19 and 20 (i have a screen shot of 20 too) after i beat 20 it went back to room 1. So i quit the game and went back into it and hit load last game and it went to 21 and quickly beat that so now i'm stuck on 22 which is pretty tough. I wish someone would read this because the farthest i have seen someone on here is 15 so i feel pretty good about my idigger skills lol.
    i'm quite amazed by your skills. did you pass level 22? no, ok then here is how to do it. first you have to kill the lower ghost who is walking left-right under the stone/diamond changer. the lower one!!! to time it right take a position next to the stone and walk one up right at the moment the ghost is above the perpendicularly wall (you know what i mean?). anyway, kill this ghost to release the one which is going up and down directely under the changer. you have to kill this one by taking a rock from the little left room. enter that room go up and let the two stones fall, push the upper one ontop of the lower and push it through the changer. the ghost has to die so it opens the wall to the left. then all you have to do is get passed the two ghosts on the left, collect all the diamonds and get to the bottom exit... ;-)

have fun,
    SioSae
    2008-03-31 02:54 PM
    im pretty sure i have beaten the game because some how i accidently got passed levels 31 and 32 which are just insane, and then when i beat 32 and reopened the game and selected load last level it just crashed everytime So i restored my iphone and then jailbroke it to 1.1.4 just to start clean and have been playing icopter since (high score 1952) But thanks alot for the help SioSae I beat the level before i got to read your post and i am anxiously awaiting your version with the 80 levels.
    2008-04-09 04:12 AM
    I was wondering if you can tell me how to get past level 8? Please help :-)
    2008-04-29 03:48 AM
    Where and how do i type in the codes?im stck on level 9 and im getting sick of it
    2008-05-05 09:51 PM
    it took me a very very long time to get past lvl 14 but I finaly got it so for all of u who are stressed out about the lvl here is the code 937647 enjoy

i got passed lvl 15 is quite easy so give it a shot if you are still stuck here's the code 26766
    Last edited by villal; 2008-05-20 at 02:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-05-20 02:40 AM
    where do i write in the codes ? I can't seem to figure that out...
    And please explain in a form for a norwegian girl to understand, ok ? haha
    2008-06-07 05:58 AM
    Dear Sirs,

I glade to inform you about 2.0 version of iDigger. New engine, new controls two type, new sounds, new 80 levels and new graphics. Try to search "Digga" in iTunes appstore.

Thank you!
    2008-08-06 04:23 AM
    I tried SSHing this over to my iphone, but when I start it, it begins to start up then just shuts down, I tried changing the permissions of the folder to 0777 but that didn't do it either, should this just be "plug and play" or is there something I need to do to enable it. I'm running version 2.0.2.

Thanks
    2008-09-29 06:10 AM
81 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD