Very cool, the only problem i am seeing is that the pictures arent saving anywhere for some reason? First shot i took did, deleted it, tried a couple more pictures and they dont show up. Any idear? I wish the digi zoom was a little crisper too but it is definately a nice little feature. I would consider the $20 if I have some support especially right now with the pictures not saving.

If i put the pic on 1/8 it saves but not 1/1

Jayman11
    I think the pictures taken with this app might take a little longer to process and save on the iPhone. That's what I noticed when I tried the demo. I went ahead and purchased it as well. USD19.77 isn't that bad.

im all for this awesome free app, and like most people in the USA, we like everything as possible free. would anyone be able to purchase the app then put it up for download, or is it possible to get a key gen for this app to get all the features without paying the price?
    You're new here, aren't you? Like most people in the USA who work for a living, most of us wouldn't purchase a car then give you free rides in it for the rest of your life.

Put down the mouse, go out and cook a few fries, and pony up the $19.77 to buy the software.

And yes, Happy Noodle Boy -- he should be banned.
    Last edited by Napoleon_PhoneApart; 2007-12-30 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-12-30 07:13 PM
    I've also noticed that the app might be taking a bit longer to save the file, hence the 'missing' photos.
    If you press the button fast for a while, the iris closes, almost as if it 'had enough'! lol

I'm looking forward to what this app will become.
    2007-12-30 10:23 PM
    WOW this app rocks...

I noticed the same issue with pictures not showing up in the camera roll. However, after you take a picture the processing icon starts to spin (the left of the time at the top of the status bar). Once this completes the picture saves.

I will be adding this one to my purchase list... (more than likely before the price goes up)

D
    2007-12-30 10:55 PM
    cool app! i don't see where to change shutter speed tho - that's the most important IMO..
    2007-12-30 10:56 PM
    cool app! i don't see where to change shutter speed tho - that's the most important IMO..
    I think that is planned for Feb 2008
    2007-12-30 11:31 PM
    im all for this awesome free app, and like most people in the USA, we like everything as possible free. would anyone be able to purchase the app then put it up for download, or is it possible to get a key gen for this app to get all the features without paying the price?
    Cheapskates! Can't stand people like you..Something for nothing huh... you live on benefits mister????
    2007-12-30 11:41 PM
    App doesnt work for me. Im on 1.1.1 it turns on the first screen and then it crashes back to the summerboard.
    2007-12-30 11:46 PM
    There are 2 updates available, 1.02 and 1.04, in Installer.

When I installed 1.02, 1.04 becomes available. When 1.04 is installed, 1.02 becomes available again. What's with this?

The only difference I observed was with 1.02, the shutter curtain is functioning (shutter is shown closing and opening).
    2007-12-31 01:38 AM
    LMAO @ this dude...!!! ROFLMAO.... Would anyone be able to purchase the app and put it up for download?? LLLMMMAAAOOO!!!!

Why don't you do it?
    - iPhone 8gig and 16gig 3G - 3.0 - JailBroken + Unlocked to T-Mobile Unlimited Plan & Total Internet Plan.
    - iPod Touch - UnJailBroken
    - XBOX 360 - Modded Firmware - XBL (my s/n)
    - XBOX - Software Modded - XBMC
    - Dell Inspiron 1521 - [B]Vista Ultimate and
    running Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.5.4 (YES! Mac OS on an Dell PC)
    2007-12-31 02:45 AM

When I installed 1.02, 1.04 becomes available. When 1.04 is installed, 1.02 becomes available again. What's with this?

The only difference I observed was with 1.02, the shutter curtain is functioning (shutter is shown closing and opening).
    1.04 didnt work for me but 1.02 did so i stuck to that FWIW

Rippey
    Rippey
    iOS 4.0 3Gs 32GB on the lamb
    Still has nice things on it, pictures too
    2007-12-31 03:48 AM
    juanjon07, use that kind of language again and you will be banned.
    2007-12-31 07:11 AM
    I think this app i pretty neat actually, the digital zoom is as what you'd expect since optical isnt an option, but the app is pretty cool.

I think limited to 5 runs for the demo sucks a bit since i used that up in a min working out the whole saved picture thing (its just a patience game! dont quit till the "doing something...." spinny thing at the top goes away.
    There is a way to re-instate your "5" runs, which i wont go into, but all in all its a good app & i would certainly purchase it once its complete, how-ever, a must for me is that the splash screen should be removed on registered versions - so it would open straight to taking a photo just like the original app does.

>>any camera pro developers reading this...sort the splash out & ill buy
    2007-12-31 11:53 AM
    im really surprised so many people are OK with the sale of a freaking hack.

This is so out of controll. Im sorry but i will NEVER and i mean NEVER pay for a 3rd party app for a hacked iPhone. Isnt that illegal in itself ? also all of you complaining about this guy who is pirating you should look in the mirror because i am willing to bet that you your selfs have hacked iphones and made your own ringtones. Seriously get off the high horses because 90% of all the apps mentioned on this board is Piracy
    2007-12-31 12:35 PM
    im really surprised so many people are OK with the sale of a freaking hack.
    its not a hack! its a deveoped app, it doesnt modify any of the current iphone software.

i think (going by your post) you could start a massive debate on terminology of hacking etc so for sake of endless pointless posts, lets not.

Developers put a lot of time & effort into developing apps, so why should they not get money for it if people are willing to buy it. Perhaps more developers should go with donationware...its always worked well for me
    2007-12-31 01:31 PM
    I'm all for donations but I'm never paying for a 3rd party app, sorry.
    iPhone FW 2.2.1, Jailbroken and Unlocked!
    2007-12-31 05:31 PM
    its not a hack! its a deveoped app, it doesnt modify any of the current iphone software.

i think (going by your post) you could start a massive debate on terminology of hacking etc so for sake of endless pointless posts, lets not.

Developers put a lot of time & effort into developing apps, so why should they not get money for it if people are willing to buy it. Perhaps more developers should go with donationware...its always worked well for me

its not official so its technically a hack.... yes its a app they developed but that app wont work unless you have a hacked iphone so its technically a hack.

Donationware is definitly OK in my book and i would have donated for a program like this if it works right and all that. As soon as they start demanding we pay them to use their app or even for features for the app i say HELL NO get your greedy hands off my wallet. Look how many other COOL apps are oput their that are free. Why does one or two greedy fucks always think its ok to start charging and by doing that starts a new trend. Watch because you people think this is ok and pay for something like this we will see more and more of it. If no one paid these people making these apps they would stop trying to charge for them.
    2007-12-31 05:53 PM
    I'd be willing to donate as well, but charging for something that may not work properly with future updates and that only works on a jailbroken iphone is a little much I think. Unless you get free updates of the software which is always a possibility.

Thanks for the wonderful app! BTW installer is showing 1.06 is available anyone know what it has to offer?
    2007-12-31 06:03 PM
    BTW installer is showing 1.06 is available anyone know what it has to offer?
    Nag screen is gone in 1.06. However the auto rotate/landscape orientation is stillnot functioning properly. In my case CameraPro does not orientate the picture correctly when shooting in landscape so it displays the photo sideways.
    15.4" 2.8GHz Unibody MacBook Pro
    Pwnage Unlocked 16GB iPhone (2.1)
    Apple Unlocked 16GB 3G iPhone (2.2)
    2007-12-31 06:09 PM
    they are not demanding you pay them to use their app, nor to use their app at all
    you should be thankful there is a free version of it

you have a right to your opinion, but calling them "greedy *****".. isnt very nice

i've bought it for 3 iphones xD
    Last edited by Eurisko; 2007-12-31 at 06:18 PM.
    2007-12-31 06:14 PM

Hi amf,

I believe its to do with having more than one source that has this app in its repository. I have the same thing with PhotoBoard where I am on the latest version (0.3.2) but Installer.app is telling to "upgrade" to an older version (0.2.1). I didn't have this happen to me with CameraPro until I entered the developer's source url.

Anyway, the latest is now 1.06 that has no nag screen (at least for reg'd users, not sure about the free one.)

cheers,
    e
    15.4" 2.8GHz Unibody MacBook Pro
    Pwnage Unlocked 16GB iPhone (2.1)
    Apple Unlocked 16GB 3G iPhone (2.2)
    2007-12-31 06:27 PM
104 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD