Part of the slow down is sorting the numbers numerically - would an option to not sort, thus match in recent calls order, then Contacts order be useful?
    Starlight Computer Wizardry
    Pocket-sized Development
    Follow me on twitter: @NetMage
    2008-01-18 04:25 PM
    Part of the slow down is sorting the numbers numerically - would an option to not sort, thus match in recent calls order, then Contacts order be useful?
    You can try making that an option....
    2008-01-18 06:14 PM
    New version of iDialer, incorporates kDialer phone # searching and WMP Smart Dial Contact name searching.

Can search Contacts, Recent Calls or both.
    Can match Names, Numbers or both.

Has preferences for starting in desired mode, setting startup search and match modes, and disabling number formatting.
    Ive just installed idialer on my iphone (1.1.1 firmware) and nothing really happens. The app icon appears, but each time I launch it, the legend LOADING IDIALER V 2.0 remains about 20, and I go back to the springboard. My dialer is the same and nothing changed. I uninstalled and reinstalled once again idialer... and nothing. Any suggestion?
    2008-01-22 09:34 AM
    How many contacts do you have?

I am having a problem with large numbers when launching from SpringBoard, but don't know what it is.
    Pocket-sized Development
    2008-01-22 02:47 PM
    I have 766 contacts in my iphone. Could it be the reason of the problem? Thanks!
    2008-01-24 03:36 AM
    With SSH I try to load iDialer and i get this message "No address associated with hostname". I have the firmware 1.1.2 and 1700 contacts. Sometime when i try to load it i see a short shot of the main page of iDialer.
    thanks
    2008-01-25 09:21 PM
    With SSH I try to load iDialer and i get this message "No address associated with hostname". I have the firmware 1.1.2 and 1700 contacts. Sometime when i try to load it i see a short shot of the main page of iDialer.
    thanks
    I don't understand - where do you see this message? iDialer doesn't do anything that would output a message like that... sounds more like an SSH issue?
    Pocket-sized Development
    2008-01-26 01:05 AM
    answer about last issue!
    if i try to load from SSH termvt100 and i notice the message "address not associated...". From springb idialer start and then 1sec goes out to iphone. Thanks
    2008-01-27 03:00 PM
    Please copy and paste the terminal window contents.
    Pocket-sized Development
    2008-01-27 05:36 PM
    i have (otb 1.0.2) 1.1.3 unlocked and idial wont show icon on main screen.
    i have reinstalled a lot of times and nothing. still no icon.
    It was working whit 1.1.2

thanks for your time and your excelent app
    2008-02-28 03:23 PM
    great app work good on 1.1.3, only thing is that if it would be a bit faster to load it would be a great dialer replacement (is there a way to load it and let it stay loaded somthing like open ssh that is always on, and if yes can you make it a dialer default?)
    2008-02-28 05:30 PM
    Hi, I'm on 1.1.4 through Ziphone. The app doesnt seem to work. I tried installing through Installer and the app wouldnt show in the Springboard. I DL the app from this thread and FTP'ed it over. While it seems to start up ok, searches dont seem to work. When I enter a number to dial, the numbers enter ok but the send key doesnt seem to work as well. I tried the original 2.0 at the start of the thread and also tried replacing the file with the one you attached later in this thread. Both same result

I think this is a great app that will enhance usability of the phone. Hope it will work on 1.1.4 soon.

Thanks for the hard work youre doing on this app to keep up with the firmware upgrades.
    2008-03-03 04:44 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD